Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't even know where to begin. I got home from work yesterday, opened my front door and found that it had been littered with packages. In addition, I had a note on my door saying that flowers had been delivered and were at my neighbor's house. As I hadn't ordered anything recently, I was shocked. But looking at who the packages were from, I recognized my friends from SM were the senders.

After opening all of the packages and picking up the beautiful flowers, I was so overwhelmed by everyone's generousity that I sat down on the floor and cried and cried and cried. I just couldn't stop crying.

Your kindness is amazing. I truly don't know what I did to deserve your outpouring of love. To imagine that most of us will probably never even meet in person, but know each other so well, is unimaginable. And to think that our little white fluffs are the cause of us getting to know each other.

Thank you isn't enough for the feelings I have. You are truly the most wonderful group of people in the world.

So here are pictures of my various gifts:

Gorgeous flowers from Alice and Mia (Goddiva Goddess)

Adorable hair bows for the girls and the most beautiful Maltese pin I've ever seen from Jane, Zoey, Tess and Emy (njdrake)

This cozy leopard print throw from Sher, Kallie, Catcher and Claire (K/C Mom) -- so inviting to snuggle in

Philosophy bath products (my favorite) and this adorable harness and leash from Dianne, CeeCee and Rain (CeeCee's Mom) and Jaimie and the Ps (Dr. Jaimie)

Beach treats (salt water taffy, fudge, lobster toy, beautiful shells, treats for the girls) from Pat, Archie, Abbey, Ava and Tink (The A Team)

I feel so special and so spoiled (just like a Maltese - LOL). I am so honored to have such wonderful, thoughtful, kind and generous friends. My heart is overflowing with happiness.

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
wow!! everything is so beautiful!!:wub::wub:
wonderful gifts from wonderful ladies!!

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
Lynn I couldn't think of anyone more deserving then you.:wub: I love you but you already know that.
wow ladies wonderful gifts:aktion033:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh, that is so great that you got your gifts.........just wanted you to know how much we care and needed to thank you for all you have done for us. I also sent a pink and blue bow from Blooming Bows for the girls. Did you look under the flap?? Anyway......I'm glad it made your day!!! Hugs to you!!!:wub:

Lynn, I see them, they are in with Jane's gifts........please don't look any further!!! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Lynn - how terrific. :aktion033:Looks like Christmas in August to me. :chili::chili: And you've got a lot of not so secret Santas. You deserve it so much for all that you do on SM - the advice, support, raffle to help rescues and secret santa organizing. When you were gone a while ago I felt like a major part of the heart of SM was gone. So glad you're back and you're you. :hugging:
PS - reading your other post about your fractured wrist I guess the timing of getting gifts - opening them, snapping pix, blowing your nose from the tears, etc isn't so great, but boy doesn't this help cheer you up? Use those Philosophy bath products right away and take a lovely, soothing bath - with your wrist lying high and dry on the tub edge.:)

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Wow, what amazing gifts you received from such wonderful people. I bet you were in awe of all of your packages! I have a feeling all of these generous people wanted you to feel as loved as you make us all feel. I hope your weekend & upcoming week continues to be as bright as it is for you right now.

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
Oh WOW, you got some awesome gifts Lynn. :aktion033: That's such a nice way to show how much you're loved & appreciated.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Lynn, you have no idea how much you're appreciated and these gifts are just a small thank you for everything. We all love the rescue raffle that helps so many in need and you make that happen. SS is lots of fun and once again you are the driving force. You've had a lot going on in your life but you still find time for SM. What would we do without you?
Thank you over and over again. :wub:
Hugs,
Jane, Zoey, Tess & Emy

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
beautiful gifts for a wonderful person, how sweet of the girls to send u those wonderful gifts :)

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
Lynn, I am so, so happy for you. Nobody is more deserving of these wonderful gifts than you. You have been there to help with the raffle and Secret Santa ... and, so many other things on Spoiled Maltese. You have a heart of gold, dear lady.

You received such lovely gifts from lovely women. I LOVE your flowers, so beautiful ... actually my most favorite colors for flowers. And, the gorgeous throw, Philosophy bath products, the Maltese pin, and all kinds of yummy sweet treats, and everything else you received ... is just perfect and wonderful!

Enjoy your gifts this weekend!

Hugs and Love ...

Marie

·
Premium Member
4,906 Posts
What lovely gifts Lynn. You deserve them and more. That was so nice of all those ladies. You are truly loved here on SM Lynn and don't you forget it.
I didn't know about your wrist. I'll have to go look that up.

·
Premium Member
2,493 Posts
Lynn so happy for you !!!

This post brought me to tears = the power and the kindness of all these people is amazing! And you, my dear are amazing!

God bless all of you!

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Oh Lynn, such beautiful gifts for a beautiful lady, very some very special beautiful ladies. YOU SO DESERVE IT!!

How wonderful!!!!

·
Premium Member
17,464 Posts
Haven't been on here long enough to know your history but all the testimonies tell me that you are a dear soul---and have endeared yourself by your loving actions and thoughts! So I applaud you w/the others for being who you are! Sending loving wishes to along w/the other gifts!
kitzi & sandi

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
YAY! You are most welcome Lynn! Hope the flowers help to cheer you up.. you are such a loving and kind person you deserve it all and more! Will always pray for you...((HUGS))

1 - 20 of 22 Posts