Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say a big thank you to Tammy, Benny and Emma for sending me a new little puppy "mini Benny" and thank you to your grandfather too that was really kind of him to make all of these puppies.
We took a road trip and stopped for some pics of Mini Benny.

Oh just in case you are hanging around fighter jets with Maltese take care of falling mini Benny's ....almost hit Jodi who in there under the wing. oops!
(really I was just hanging out looking for pilots but no luck)

Attachments

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
WOW Brenda! Mini Benny has been quite busy since arriving in Canada. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

I love these pictures!!!!! You have given mini Ben a great home. Erin took her mini Ben on a vacation and you brought yours to see fighter jets! :aktion033: How cool is that?!

You have been such a wonderful friend and I hope you'll enjoy your new lil guy and always think of us when you see him. Thank you so much for sharing these pictures. Love ya chica!!!! :grouphug::grouphug:

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
:chili: :chili:and there is the adorable mini Benny making it to his forever home AND having a fun adventure... LOL I LOVED the little writing that went with the story:wub:
so sweet of Tammy, myBenny and Emma for sending it :wub::wub::wub:

thank you so much for sharing the lil adventure with us :D

hugs
Kat

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Brenda - Congrats on your mini Benny.:chili: Where in the world did you take those pix? So funny to see that itty bitty on the wing of a fighter jet:) Loved your captions! Looks like you were hoping MB would be pilot bait for you.:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:
So will we see (or hear) him streaking across the sky, or did he decide that being a lap dog is much more fun? Tammy, Benny and Emma and especially Tammy's grandfather - wonderful to have mini Benny's all over the world:)

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Kat...."myBenny" LOL LOL!!!!!! I know you love him! PS...check your inbox!

Sue...my grandfather gets such joy out of these stories of mini Benny's arriving at their forever homes!

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Cute pics, what a great adventure and life Mini Benny has. :p So nice and thoughtful of Tammy, Benny, Emma, and her grandfather to make and send to you. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Well little Benny is sure the explorer. The pictures are adorable. How sweet of Tammy and her gang, to be so thoughtful.

Tammy, it's so nice to hear your grandfather loves to read the stories
of his little Benny's .

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
:heart::happy:mini Benny's everywhere:happy::heart: soon he will be known around the world,:jackrabbitslims::Cute Malt: everyone will be talking about mini Benny:celebrate - firewor Isn't that just like a grandpa to share his love with so many and a granddaughter who loves to give:wub::aktion033: Brenda I can see mini Benny found a wonderful home:wub:

·
Registered
590 Posts
:chili:Oh my so cute that mini benny and finally in Canada...lol Oh your so lucky to have one they are just so darn adorable. The grandfather is so talented.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
How cute! That was so nice of Tammy, Bennie and Emma to send little mini Benny all the way to Canada. Looks like he's going to have great fun there with Jodi.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
oo wow , congrats on ur mini benny , if those arent the cutest pics i dont know what is ,, so so cool ...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts