Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope I did not miss a "thank you" in the title of this thread!

Gosh I can't thank you enough on behalf of Snowy & Crystal -- all 6 of you!!!!

Beyond sweet to know that not only one, two, three or four but FIVE packages (from 6 people) for the malts that made it safely to our P.O. Box.

The first one, we got yesterday, a very beautiful and thoughtful card from the world's sweetest maltese, Bonnie, and her mommy Linda :wub: with the sweetest wordings for a beginning of a new year :tender: Thank you!

then, today? wowza, 4 MORE:w00t:!!! Because packages (other than cards) like the ones that got here are a bit bigger than the mail box itself, they had to be at the mail box office (the office, unlike the mail box itself, was closed for the last week). I don't have the packages with me right now. My mum was the one who made the trip to the P.O. Box office this evening since she was expecting some mails. She called me to tell me about 4 packages for Snowy & Crystal. She read out the names for me and they read that they were from Tammy, Paula, Debbie, Pampered Pet Boutique (Crystals). That said, I do not know who the fifth person who sent a package through Crystal to the malts yet because the package only had Crystal's Boutique address from the outside... Crystal said that it was a surprise and since the malts can't open it yet because it isn't here with us yet, we don't know who you are...but an early thank you to you and Crystal too for sending it :grouphug:

awwh thanks once again to all 6 of you guys. Will share some pictures once the malts have the packages with them (by tomorrow).

Just being in SM brings joy to me; I think that it is more than a blessing to me and my malts to be among you ALL - a great caring bunch of people in SM who share the same craze that I do to the maltese breed. No need for anything else but just the thought of it and then sending it to the malts and having it reach safely is MORE THAN sweet and thoughtful that warms my heart ... just wish that you, yourselves, can also come in a package instead ..... LOL but seriously I wish that was possible so that I can give you one big hug from me and malts kisses from snowy and crystal for your being you! Thinking more about it, a plane will be a better choice for that if traveling through PC screens never happens in the future :p

Although I am physically too far away, I feel so close to everybody in SM and really see this place as a place where many kind hearted ones can be found from ALL OVER the world.

Good night world! off the malts and me go to bed!
xoxo
Kat

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
:aktion033: Looks like Snowy and Crystal will be having two Christmas's this year!!:aktion033:

How exciting!!! Can't wait to see what they got!!!

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
You're a very special person, Kat. Consider yourself hugged from across the miles!:hugging:

And special kisses from Bonnie to you and the fluffs!:smootch::smootch::smootch:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:chili::chili: Kat, Snow and Crystal - I can't think of anyone who deserves wonderful surprises, presents and wishes for a great New Year!!! I can't wait to see what the kids got. Hugs to you from far away physically but very close to Tyler and my heart. :smootch::drinkup:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
See how loved you, S&C are?! I feel very blessed to have gotten to know Kat....you are so beyond special!!!!!!!!!!! We wuv you and Snowy and Crystal!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxo

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Can't wait to see what they got!!!
I hope you take pics of them opening up their prezzies so that we can all share in the excitement :)
:chili::chili: Kat, Snow and Crystal - I can't think of anyone who deserves wonderful surprises, presents and wishes for a great New Year!!! I can't wait to see what the kids got.
I can't wait to see what the fluffs got!
oh guys, I can't wait to allow the malts to find out! and let you all see too by sharing along.

the malts and I have the packages in our room (pic taken few minutes ago)

but I am exhausted to allow them to open them up (I am 500% sure that they would go excited over them once they open them up) while snapping their pic/vid to share. the exciting and fun experience for the malts while opening and me while snapping pic/vid will for sure be better when there is some extra energy in me. I was out the whole day today. It is 12:00 AM at the moment here. I think my body time is ticking for some sleep. We will do that for very sure when energetic -after sleeping- :D and share with you all SOON after taking them :grouphug:

Consider yourself hugged from across the miles!:hugging:
And special kisses from Bonnie to you and the fluffs!:smootch::smootch::smootch:
:Hugs to you from far away physically but very close to Tyler and my heart. :smootch::drinkup:
awwh luv ya guys!!!! you and your malts :hugging: :wub: :hugging: :wub:

wow! thats great!! :D
SM is just too kind :wub: I love its people so much

See how loved you, S&C are?! I feel very blessed to have gotten to know Kat....you are so beyond special!!!!!!!!!!! We wuv you and Snowy and Crystal!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxo
awwh Tammy you are beyond sweet :hugging: and your babies? ALWAYS melt my heart!! :wub: thanks for that too. luv ya all!!

I always knew you were special too Kat...:Waiting:
awee I am not different from anyone here :grouphug: all these maltese caring mommies and daddies are all special with a kind heart ... just look at these malts (including Rockstar) to see what I mean. You can just see how well taken care of and loved these little ones are :wub: sure reflects the kind hearted mommy/daddy behind them:grouphug:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
trhat is so so sweet , if anyone deserves pressies , its u guys ! looking forward to seeing them open their loot :)

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
How exciting that it all arrived at the same time. Can't wait to see what's inside all of those boxes. Enjoy Kat!

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Last night, the malts found out what were in these thoughtful packages :wub::chili:

ALICE, MIA AND GEMMA:tender:!!! so you were the ones who got the fifth package for us -- THANK YOU, girls so much!

Yes, I took a video for the purpose of sharing the joy of these packages with you.

Please Just excuse:
the video quality. After uploading the video for the 3rd time, I decided to change the video coding because goodness, the first couple of ones required around 700 minutes to complete uploading :w00t: and since my brain was half asleep late last night, I waited for the first 50 minutes of that 700 minutes upload requirement video ..lol...instead of changing the code straight away and re-upload again.
Another thing, I dropped my flip (camera) and can so tell that its not the same as it used to. Also, the lighting was bad so subjects can look grainy. Also excuse, the malts' messy-ness; they needed a bath (which they will get tomorrow) but I just knew that if I delayed sharing, I might take such a long time to share.

Last but not least, hope you enoy watching :)

awee I also got a very special mug with pictures of all the fluffs who ruled/rule my heart .... brought me happy tears to see my very sweet angel, Melon on it too :')

From the bottom of my heart, I thank you all :grouphug:

hugs
Kat + Snowy & Crystal

ps. Crystal was not in the mood to play last night (since it passed her normal bed time when we checked on the pachages - it was the perfect time for me to do that, but not to Crystal who wasn't even in the regular sleeping room. Now with Snowy, he is as nuts as I am lol it doesn't matter if it was very late or not :HistericalSmiley:..Nevertheless, she still decided to check on here and there.

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
LOVED THE VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow presents galore! Kat you and your duo are so adored! I loved how Snowy stole the show but that lil paw wave by Crystal in the end melted my heart! I"m so glad mini Benny made it to you safe and sound. Now you have a lil piece of Benny to live with you! We love ya Kat, Snowy and Crystal!!!! xoxoxoxoxo

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
awww Kat, how exciting for you and your pups. I loved the video and of coarse I love Snowy and Crystal.
Great gifts and well deserved!
hugs to you and your pups:wub:

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LOVED THE VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow presents galore! Kat you and your duo are so adored! I loved how Snowy stole the show but that lil paw wave by Crystal in the end melted my heart! I"m so glad mini Benny made it to you safe and sound. Now you have a lil piece of Benny to live with you! We love ya Kat, Snowy and Crystal!!!! xoxoxoxoxo
:chili: happy to read that you loved it because we LOVE having a lil piece of MyBenny here :tender: I have it displayed right here with the beautiful photo/postcard that came with it:wub2:

haha I gotta tell you, Snowy is a bit of a nut case :HistericalSmiley: but that's what I love about him :wub: kindda like me in the sense that sleeping is a bit boring when there is other fun things to do:blush:

Now princess Crystal is a bit different than Snowy. Playing with toys and doing things have limits. It was passed our bed time and she (and Snowy) already had a bit of an active day. So she wasn't into the mood. Crystal is moody sometimes and last night was an example of her. However, when we woke up this morning, I caught her playing with the stuffed palm tree (the one that you saw Snowy play with in the video, but I sure was not surprised because I know how much she loves the stuffed/soft toys ^_^

awww Kat, how exciting for you and your pups. I loved the video and of coarse I love Snowy and Crystal.
Great gifts and well deserved!
hugs to you and your pups:wub:
happy to read that you enjoyed watching :D

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:party::party: I loved the presents and loved the video. What fun opening all those great gifts!!! Kat, you are so loved and I'm happy that you got a physical reminder of that in those gifts that came from the heart. Love that Snowy and I'm giving Crystal a pass. I know what it feels like to be too tired to play...or talk...or keep your eyes open. :innocent: z-z-z-z-z Sounds like me every night.:blush:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
What a fun video!!! Kat you're the best at those, you know!!!

Looks like you had Christmas all over again!! What wonderful gifts!!!!! :chili::aktion033:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts