Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today it felt like Santa Claus had arrived early! Hunter received not ONE but TWO packages from the mailperson today.

The first was from Mia & Gemma Bean (and their Mommy Alice) and was a beautiful step-in, all-in-one harness/leash from Hunter's friend Jett's Store! I haven't gotten a picture of it yet but it is red with a bone slider. I will post pictures once we are able to use it.
http://stores.pamperedpetboutiquellc.com/-strse-1077/Designer-Charm-Step-In/Detail.bok

Hunter was very excited to receive this item as he had been looking at it for a while because it can slide over his jackets and sweaters easily without the need to adjust all the different sliders on a traditional step-in.

THANK YOU MIA AND GEMMA BEAN (and Alice too!):wub::aktion033:

The SECOND box contained a ultra handsome sweater from Hunter's good friend Tyler (and his mommy Sue). The sweater fits beautifully and truly captures the essence of Hunter (at least in my opinion). To ensure fit I tried it on Hunter and snapped a quick picture with my phone. Sue - hope you like the picture because we love the sweater - thank you so very much!:wub::aktion033:
IMG_0497.jpg

Last but not least, this Thank you is WAY overdue! About a week ago, Tammy, Benny and Emma sent Hunter a special Christmas Gift. Inside his box were Peanut Butter treats (Hunter and his dad often train with treats like this so this was a great gift!). Hunter also received a toy which he has hidden somewhere in the house from me - I'm sure I will fin it one of these days. Hunter also received a bathrobe from his NJ friends!!! He is getting a Christmas bath tomorrow so we can't wait to be able to turn it into a SPA night complete with a robe :)! Thank you so much to our DEAR friends for their thoughtfulness!:wub::aktion033:

I truly don't know what Hunter and I did to deserve such a showering of love from our SM family but we are very thankful for everything that was received.

Merry Christmas to all our friends and THANK YOU AGAIN ALICE, MIA, GEMMA BEAN, TYLER, SUE, BENNY, EMMA, and TAMMY!:wub::wub::wub:

·
Registered
373 Posts
oh how cute :D i really like the step in harness, i've never seen that before. oh, and i must add, the sweater catches the essence of Hunter very nicely... HE'S SO HANDSOME :wub:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Those are all wonderful gifts! Hunter is a very special pup and this just shows how special. :wub:
Those step-ins are so nice. I have several for the girls and love them. We use them more than any of the others we have. I'm sure Hunter will love his too.
Merry Christmas Hunter and Erin!!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
You're very welcome, Erin. As soon as I saw that sweater all I could think of was that it had Hunter written all over it. Thankfully I didn't take a Sharpie and make that happen, but it just struck me as so Hunter. And the fit seems great. You and Hunter deserve some spoiling. You're both such great members of SM and have helped us with your level headed wisdom many times. And Hunter just makes me smile. I love the step in harness that you got from Aunt Alice, Mia and Gemma Bean. A little secret - since Tyler and Hunter are such close buds Alice sent one to us too. Just got it tonight. I think the boys are ready to cruise for some lovely Maltese ladies, don't you? As long as they're in by 11pm.
And I love the gifts you got from Tammy, Benny and Emma. When I started reading your post about the peanut butter treats and your DH I started thinking they were sharing the treats :blink: and then realized Josh was using them for training.:LOL: I think it's past my bedtime. I can't wait to see spa night at your house.:chili::chili:
Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. :hugging:

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
Awww ... Hunter has received some lovely gifts! The step-in-harnesses are wonderful. Snowball received his first one last year from Emy, Tess, and Zoey! (his SS's) We LOVE it!

And, darling Hunter looks so handsome in his new sweater from Auntie Sue and Tyler! I LOVE the sweater .. and it looks so sweet on Hunter:wub::wub::wub:!

And, gifts from Benny, Emma, and Tammy, too!

I would say that Hunter is having one very Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, Erin and Hunter!

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Hunter must have been a very good boy this year to get spoiled this much! What nice surprises from everyone, I adore his sweater, and I agree -- it is perfect for his style. I'm sure he will enjoy all of his early Christmas presents!

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hunter wanted me to thank all of you for the nice comments but says the real credit goes to the lovely friends who sent the gifts!

Lisa - Hunter has enjoyed his early Christmas gifts and I tried so hard to convince Hubby to allow me to open a gift early since we let Hunter. But, he's sticking to his guns - MEN!!! :)

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
How sweet and thoughtful of all of the SM friends. Aren't our SM friends just the very best!!!!

I love the sweater that Tyler (and Sue) sent. It's soooooooooooooooo "Hunter"!!!

And the step-in lead is adoraable and will come in very handy. What a wonderful gift from Mia and Gemma Bean (and Alice).

And a new bathrobe, toys and treats from Emma and Benny (and Tammy, of course).

Hunter -- no matter what your Mom says -- we know that you deserve being spoiled. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts