Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When we got home yesterday there was a package for Mommy & me. We were so excited (Mommy will post pics on Tuesday when she gets back from FL)! I love my blanket...it's so soft and warm. Now Mommy won't forget my name when she has one of her "senior moments"!! :Sooo cute: She put it over my pillow in front of the window where I like to sleep. Mommy's Hope Angel is soooooooo beautiful. (Don't let her know I told you, but she got some water in her eyes when she opened it). :wub: Baylee tried to take my bows so we played tug-o-war and I won! :HistericalSmiley: We will remember your cards with loving words of encouragement especially this weekend while she is in FL and I'm with Daddy. Thank you so much Debbie, Christine, Mia, Leo, Paula, Matilda, B&B & Lori for thinking of us. :hugging:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Donna and Ollie i'm so happy to hear that everything got there before you left for Florida. We all wanted you to know that your in our prayers and we wanted to do something special for a special lady. :hugging: You are truely an inspiration to us all. :smootch::heart:

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Donna and Ollie -- such well deserved gifts. :chili::chili: How wonderful of all your Aunties. You are such an inspiration.:smootch:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Hi Donna......so glad that you and Ollie received your gifts!! I hope you enjoy them as much as we enjoyed giving them to you and Ollie!! You are a wonderful inspiration to all of us!!

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Isn't it a great feeling to know that you are loved!!! :tender: ahhh, life is good!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts