Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Suzan sent a wonderful box of goodies to Bronwyn with treats and harness's and a collar for Giovanni.
Bron says the kids love the treats, and the harness's will sure come in handy with all the new rescues we get constantly.
Suzan sent a beautiful collar for Giovanni, but it was too small for him. Suzan , Bron loves that collar though and wants to know where you got it. What a wonderful group of people on this site to give so freely to our rescues. Bless you all and special thanks to Suzan. Hugs,Edie

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
You are quite welcome, Edie. I wish I could do more.

I hope one of the fluffs can use the collar. I got it here:
Asian Silk Dog Collars-Collar Categories

Suzan sent a wonderful box of goodies to Bronwyn with treats and harness's and a collar for Giovanni.
Bron says the kids love the treats, and the harness's will sure come in handy with all the new rescues we get constantly.
Suzan sent a beautiful collar for Giovanni, but it was too small for him. Suzan , Bron loves that collar though and wants to know where you got it. What a wonderful group of people on this site to give so freely to our rescues. Bless you all and special thanks to Suzan. Hugs,Edie

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Suzan, I will let Bron know where you got the collar. I know she will be using is. She REALLY liked the way it is made. Very pretty too. You did good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts