Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who is participating here at SpoiledMaltese, you help make it a great place and I hope to keep making it bigger and better for everyone

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Yes, Joe...THANKS to you!
This is a wonderful site. Friendly...warm...entertaining...educational...
It has great perks, such as the FREE gallery, private messaging, organization, easy to navigate...etc!!! I love spoiledmaltese...and if I could...I would give you a big smackeroo right on the cheek for being SO great!!!!!!!!!! :D

So, instead, Brinkley is sending some nice doggy kisses your way. They are better than mine anyway...he he.

·
Registered
260 Posts
We couldn't have said it better ourselves JOE :excl:

Sassi and I love
it here. Trust me, this site can only GROW :excl:

You are the greatest
for providing this site for all of us

Thank you Thank you Thank you

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Thanks, Joe, for providing a warm and welcoming place for us malt lovers to gather information to better SPOIL our MALTESE! I really enjoy hearing about other's experiences and helpful tips. This site is truely the place to be!

So THANK YOU!

J

·
0 Posts
Joe, I can't add anything else that the above haven't all said. So thank you very much from Lacey and I. THANK YOU!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks everyone, but seriously, if it wasnt for all of you SM wouldnt be growing like it is, so thanks again

·
Registered
63 Posts
Just wanted to add my thanks to the bunch. I'm so happy to be over here! My days are so much sunnier now that I found SpoiledMaltese!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts