Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to take a bit of time to say thank you to everyone here at this forum. I have asked for advice, shared my opinions, started topics (even posts/topics that some people hate me for...hint, hint...doctorcathy
), and have even started polls. I really appreciate the honesty that is shared here, real-life experiences that you have talked about, and letting yourself take risks by being bold enough to start topics and give people input. Joe for letting me "rock the boat" a few times, especially with:
one of the presidential candidates
:
Bush issue
letting me rag on you-know-who
:
Mr. You-know-who
and the whole banning thing :ph34r: :
Ban the MO site.

I apologize if I missed someone...you have all been a great help.

I wanted to end this by telling you 2 things...no, I am not dying, and I am being genuine!

Again, thanks.

~Elegant

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
No Elegant, i should be THANKING YOU !!!

hehe, ur the one that told me about this site and im really really glad that u did
coz this site is soo cool !! im totally addicted !! i come here every 5 minutes !!!

and haha yeah i wasnt really sure if the little clips were the same ones with Jong-ee's
but Chanel looks adorable in them too !!! make sure u dont lose any coz i lost a lot coz
they are so small..

also make sure Chanel doesnt chew on any either..jongee chewed on a lot and
im just scared she might choke on them hehe

thank you anywayz !!!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
thats a great post. and, i dont hate you, i just hate your opinions and views. LOL, just kidding!!! :D all of us are learning from this site. i have so much fun on here that i havent even done my homework. lol.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Elegant,

Your posts that sparked so much controversy highlighted and proved a very important feature about Spoiled Maltese and the wonderful (ahem!) people who post here......we can have different opinions without being hateful and nasty to each other!

Some people got a little excited, but no one got personal about their politics. And I think that is wonderful, so Thank You.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts