Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to take a bit of time to say thank you to everyone here at this forum. I have asked for advice, shared my opinions, started topics (even posts/topics that some people hate me for...hint, hint...doctorcathy
), and have even started polls. I really appreciate the honesty that is shared here, real-life experiences that you have talked about, and letting yourself take risks by being bold enough to start topics and give people input. Joe for letting me "rock the boat" a few times, especially with:
one of the presidential candidates
:
Bush issue
letting me rag on you-know-who
:
Mr. You-know-who
and the whole banning thing :ph34r: :
Ban the MO site.

I apologize if I missed someone...you have all been a great help.

I wanted to end this by telling you 2 things...no, I am not dying, and I am being genuine!

Again, thanks.

~Elegant

·
Registered
447 Posts
awwwww Elegant

We are feelin' the love!!!!!

Thank YOU for being active, fun, insightful, and OPINIONATED! We don't want to be clones over here! We have minds of our own and there is nothing wrong with speaking it!

Hope you continue your good work!

LOVES IT!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts

I love this place!!
And I love you Elegant!!!!

This forum is the best!

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
No Elegant, i should be THANKING YOU !!!

hehe, ur the one that told me about this site and im really really glad that u did
coz this site is soo cool !! im totally addicted !! i come here every 5 minutes !!!

and haha yeah i wasnt really sure if the little clips were the same ones with Jong-ee's
but Chanel looks adorable in them too !!! make sure u dont lose any coz i lost a lot coz
they are so small..

also make sure Chanel doesnt chew on any either..jongee chewed on a lot and
im just scared she might choke on them hehe

thank you anywayz !!!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
thats a great post. and, i dont hate you, i just hate your opinions and views. LOL, just kidding!!! :D all of us are learning from this site. i have so much fun on here that i havent even done my homework. lol.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Elegant,

Your posts that sparked so much controversy highlighted and proved a very important feature about Spoiled Maltese and the wonderful (ahem!) people who post here......we can have different opinions without being hateful and nasty to each other!

Some people got a little excited, but no one got personal about their politics. And I think that is wonderful, so Thank You.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts