Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
To all of you for your support, and prayers for Lucy-Lu.

For your devotion to fluffs and their well being.

Here's a picture of Lucy this morning soaking up some sun, in her bed (in that favorite chair of hers). I am thankful that she is here with us - navigating us through a journey, making sweet memories together.

The second picture is of Lupa with her very sweet friend, from her SS Buddy - I'll take pictures later - my battery was on the way out - Lucy, loves that snuggle buddy - Thank you SS!

Lucy is going to bloom once again. She’s well on the road to recovery.

Have a joyful day.

Allie

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Awwww Dear Allie, there is nothing more precious, than your words, and that second picture of Lucy-Lu.

Running out now. Blessings to you.

Many, many hugs.
Christine

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Precious Lupa(is this her new nickname? I must have missed out on a lot!) :heart:
I am so glad that she is well again :D and she looks so sweet as always :wub:
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Allie, Richard, Lucy, and Barron! :D

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
She looks so dang cute. Pink is one of he colors! :wub:

Never would know the trauma she went through last week. Definitely on the recovery road!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Awww Lucy looks so sweet and snuggly you would never know how sick she was by looking at the pics.:wub: So glad to hear that she is on the road to recovery.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving Allie and Lucy (and Barron)! I saw the pictures of the dinner you hosted and your love for others clearly shows in how you host. Aolani and I are both thankful that you joined SM and have become dear friends to us. Lucy looks great! One would never think she's been through so much lately and she looks so cute next to her buddy. Have a wonderful holiday :)

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Lucy looks so sweet.
I am so glad that she is on the road to recovery.
She looks content in her pic, like she knows she has a wonderful Mommy.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Precious baby!
That she is! Thank you.

Awwww Dear Allie, there is nothing more precious, than your words, and that second picture of Lucy-Lu.

Running out now. Blessings to you.

Many, many hugs.
Christine
Christine,

You are such a dear friend - I am thankful to have you in our lives.

I just adore you!

Allie

She looks great and so well cared for!
Orla, that's one thing she is - very well cared for - thank you! Allie

Precious Lupa(is this her new nickname? I must have missed out on a lot!) :heart:
I am so glad that she is well again :D and she looks so sweet as always :wub:
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Allie, Richard, Lucy, and Barron! :D
Yes, Lupa is a nickname that my husband calls his "little girl" - he'll often say to me, - "I'll take my little Lupa for a ride - to get her out of the house for some fresh air" he loves Lucy so very much.

Thank you for your good wishes - and the same to you and your baby boy!

I miss seeing your posts' - I always love seeing your baby.

Allie

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
She looks so dang cute. Pink is one of he colors! :wub:

Never would know the trauma she went through last week. Definitely on the recovery road!:thumbsup:
Marsha, thank you so much - I was thinking of you today - did you have a nice holiday? I certainly hope that you were spoiled and well cared for.

Allie

Yes yes, so much to be thankful for!!! Thank you for sharing the wonderful pictures - she looks great!!! :)
That you Eileen, I, too, think that she is looking better - it took us a week to get her face washed - she had such a greasiness to her when she arrived home after surgery. Hugs, Allie

Happy Thanksgiving Allie and Lucy (and Barron)! I saw the pictures of the dinner you hosted and your love for others clearly shows in how you host. Aolani and I are both thankful that you joined SM and have become dear friends to us. Lucy looks great! One would never think she's been through so much lately and she looks so cute next to her buddy. Have a wonderful holiday :)
Thank you Edith - Lucy is coming along - she actually hasn't played with any toys - or showed any interest - other than walk around checking things out in the early morning hours when Barron is sleeping - and we are up together.

Her SS buddy sent her the cutest little guy - he's organic! She loves him! She actually was tossing the little guy around today - we were so thrilled to see this - our Lucy is coming back :)

I hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Allie

Lucy looks so sweet.
I am so glad that she is on the road to recovery.
She looks content in her pic, like she knows she has a wonderful Mommy.
Thank you - Lucy is coming back - she gaining everyday. Happy Thanksgiving - Allie

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Thank you so much for sharing pictures of our little Lucy Lu!!! She is definitely adored by one and all.

I am still praying for the little darling...and I hope you and Richard are getting some rest as well. I know its hard to take care of her and entertain those lovely ladies.

Bless you!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
I was so happy to see pictures of Lucy. She really does look great and I know she'll be very happy and healthy soon. Today is a day to be thankful and I'm so thankful your Lucy Lu is doing better. :wub:

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
*sigh* And all is well in the world again. :wub:

Look at that sweet Lucy! She looks fantastic for going through what she's gone through. lol...that sentence doesn't quite make sense but you all know what I mean.

Give that sweet girl some lovies for me. :smootch:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Allie, bless litle Lucy's sweet little heart and yours for giving her so much tender loving care. She looks so sweet in her pink bed all snuggled up :wub:.

Crystal, I think you hit the nail on the head......all is right with the world again!! It is so stressful when our babies are sick and as soon as we start to see a glimmer of their old self appearing, we let out a big sigh and we know there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Sending love and healing thoughts Lucy's way!!

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Lucy, just look at you in your little bed. Snug as a bug in a rug. :wub::wub:I'm so thankful to see a photo of you since your surgery. You look just as perfect as ever. I hope that you, Barron and your mommy and daddy had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I know they're so thankful to have you back home and getting better every day. :smootch:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts