Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted you all to see what I won in the Rescue Raffle. Debbie had donated a Maltese Sculptured Christmas tree ornament. Since she had very kindly just sent me one she gave me the opportunity to choose another sculpture to take it's place. I just love it. Thanks Debbie. Here's a picture.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
That is sooooooooooooooo precious. My business card holder (on my desk) is a Maltese done by Sally. I love her creations. :)

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Elaine - how cute!!:wub: I'm not familiar with Sally's Bits of Clay. I have to check them out. Which Debbie donated it? Great raffle present. Congrats.:chili::chili:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Elaine, I love it! I won a Maltese sculpture that Debbie donated too and I really need to get a picture of it so I can show it off. Debbie was so nice to donate these to the raffle and I'm thrilled to have had the winning ticket for one.
That's great that Debbie let you pick something else to replace the one like you already had and you made a good choice!! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
I wanted you all to see what I won in the Rescue Raffle. Debbie had donated a Maltese Sculptured Christmas tree ornament. Since she had very kindly just sent me one she gave me the opportunity to choose another sculpture to take it's place. I just love it. Thanks Debbie. Here's a picture.
I'm glad that you like it and i think you made the right choice, it's adorable. I just love "Sally's Bits of Clay", she is so talented. I'm thinking of getting that one for myself and maybe one or two more.

Elaine, I love it! I won a Maltese sculpture that Debbie donated too and I really need to get a picture of it so I can show it off. Debbie was so nice to donate these to the raffle and I'm thrilled to have had the winning ticket for one.
That's great that Debbie let you pick something else to replace the one like you already had and you made a good choice!! :thumbsup:
Jane i'm glad that you like the sculpture. Christine Monroe really makes some nice dog sculptures. I kept looking the your sculpture and it's just so cute. She started making the smaller sculptures and i'm amazed at the detail in that tiny sculpture.

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Elaine - how cute!!:wub: I'm not familiar with Sally's Bits of Clay. I have to check them out. Which Debbie donated it? Great raffle present. Congrats.:chili::chili:
As you probably know by now the Debbie that donated it was mysugarbears. I love sallysbitsofclay. Check it out.

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Awwww, Elaine, this is very beautiful and so nice of Debbie!

I'm sure your christmas tree will look great with it!

It's very hard to get maltese ornaments or sculptures here in Germany! Is there any internet shop where to buy them?

Thanks so much for sharing, Elaine!

Alexandra :wub:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts