Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got our gift last night and the babies could not wait to rip the package open, it was as if they could smell the insides. They loved the treats, I have wanted to get something from the three dog bakery becuase everyone talks about it on here, but we don't have one locally, so that was an extra special treat, and they all munched on them. I like the packaging you did for your school project that was awesome, thanks for sharing it. I think the picutes on the Christmas card of Jongee are so sweet, I think if she was here Josie would have a run for her money, Pudge might just fall in love with her....

Thank you so much I will post pictures of them devouring treats later, it was a good sign Josie was doing her best begging pose for more of them so I know she loves them!! and she is picky, the carob was her favorite one....Now I have a website to order from and I know what they like already thanks to you!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
thats totally awesome. i love 3 dog bakery. its really cool to see how crazy the dogs go for those trats. LOL. we definitely wanna see pics.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG! SO LATE! hahha better late than never huh? lol I Can NOT wait to see pictures! I hope you took a picture of the wrapping paper. You got me curious!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will still post pics, I am a little swamped this week so I have not had time to get them in here. But the packaging was really neat it, had bisquits in it and it was for the Pasadena Humane Society(it was a school project) it was really awesome.....so Buttercloud and Noriko's mom you will just have to remail curious a bit longer.....

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
You're such a tease!

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
wow! it arrived late ! i thought it would arrive sooner !! (but i should have sent it sooner, my bad
)

im glad that your babies loved it tho ! 3dog bakery stuff seems really healthy and im also happy that your gonna try out more stuff from them!!

looking forward for your pics !!!!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Still no pictures. You're worse than a tease! LOL

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am such a slacker-----I do apologize, I have been working two, yes two jobs for the past month and have had little time to take pics, I come home and just spend all my spare time smooching my pooches and of course the hubby gets a few kisses
. I promise I will post pics, since I also received the cape over the weekend and it is to die for cute on Josie
. So I promise---not just teasing
, I will dust the camera off this weekend and snap some shots, may need LadyM or Lexi's mom to help me post them, I am a bit ignorant that way

Thanks for the reminder of what a slacker I am hahahahaha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts