Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks so much Teddy, Harry, Benny, Max and Auntie Debbie (Harry'smom) for sending me and my mom and dad terrific gifts for Christmas. You were too nice, and I'm sure glad you're my friends.
Here's what happened. We were away in Vermont and got home this weekend to find THIS :chili::chili:

Here was the card that came with a really great picture of Teddy peeking out below the hat. Yes,Teddy I like your picture and I believe in Santa Paws too:)

Look at this carton of great stuff.:hump: Treats, toys and things for Mommy and Daddy

I know I look like LBB here (just got a haircut after the pix) but look at the shoe I got. Aunt Debbie says it's to spur my daddy onto even more marathons in the future.

That's so nice it made my mommy cry. I think it makes me think of Ed Sullivan and "We'll have a really big shoe tonight folks." :HistericalSmiley:

Hey, what are you looking at wiseguy?

Mommy got a great Maltese key chain that was hard to shoot and Daddy LOVED this almond toffee. :chili: Okay, so did mom but she doesn't want to admit it.

Mmmmphhrrr. These toys sure are fun.

Thank you guys so much for making my post-Christmas so merry.

Don't tell your guys I said this 'cause it might sound kind of sappy but I love you Auntie Debbie.

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Oh my, what great gifts from Debbie and her fluffs! I really love the tennis shoe and the smiling reindeer and i have the same keychain. I would have hidden the toffee from everyone! :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh my, what great gifts from Debbie and her fluffs! I really love the tennis shoe and the smiling reindeer and i have the same keychain. I would have hidden the toffee from everyone! :HistericalSmiley:
Was that a reindeer? I wasn't sure. Oddest animal I've ever seen but Tyler loves it.:chili: The keychain is great. It's dangling from my bag.:thumbsup: And the toffee is so yummy. It can be refrigerated or frozen. I think I should portion it to get small treats. Either that or I'll be at Weight Watchers in a week. :w00t:
awwwh so very sweet and thoughtful :wub:

and I totally LOVED these pictures. The last one is a framer for sure ^_^ Tyler is a cutie pie!!!

hugs
Kat
Happy you got a "kick" out of that picture Kat. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: I liked doing it in B&W too.

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Was that a reindeer? I wasn't sure. Oddest animal I've ever seen but Tyler loves it.:chili: The keychain is great. It's dangling from my bag.:thumbsup: And the toffee is so yummy. It can be refrigerated or frozen. I think I should portion it to get small treats. Either that or I'll be at Weight Watchers in a week. :w00t:

After looking at that toy again maybe it's a smiling moose! :huh:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
awww Sue, great pictures of Tyler enjoying his gifts. :wub:
That was so sweet of Debbie and her gang!

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Awwwww....We're so glad that you liked everything and we're also glad to have you as friends!!! Enjoy!!!

Hugs,
Debbie and the boys

1 - 8 of 8 Posts