Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no idea what I've done to deserve your outpouring of kindness and love. This is so overwhelming and has made me sooooooooooo emotional. I've been crying and crying with tears of happiness and joy. You have no idea how much you have touched my heart. SM is filled with the very, very, very, very best people (and furbutts) in the entire world.

When I arrived home yesterday, there were even more packages on my door step from SM friends. This is just so unbelievable to me. I can't remember when anyone has shown me this amount of kindness.

From Elaine and Dixie (Dixie's Mom) - a gorgeous pillow, comfy throw, soothing eye mask, cup with a beautiful saying on it, herbal tea, toys for the girls, 2 beautiful cards and my very favorite -- a picture of my special girl, Miss Dixie -- she even had her Mom write on the back of the picture. Elaine -- have you been to my house? The pillow and throw are a PERFECT match to my decor. Those are the colors I've used throughout my house.

From Reva, Bogie and Cassie (revakb2) - a fanastic necklace, enhancer and matching earrings -- all designed by Reva. Reva -- you're sooooooooooo talented. This necklace is so much ore beautiful than in the picture. I'll treasure this along with the other piece I have from Reva.

From Susan and Tyler (Snowbody) - the most adorable Maltese note cards, treats for the girls and 2 cute cards. Susan -- these are the most wonderful note cards. Wherever did you find them? I love the 2 cards that you sent -- they were too cute.

From Sue, Boo and Hannah (MomtoBoo) - the cutests note pads that say "shopping", "martinis", "girlfriends" along with a wonderful white and black polka dot writing pen, treats for the girls and a sweet card. I love the presentation. So darling.

From Sophia, Casanova and Bijou (Princessre) - 2 beautiful tops. The black one is so versatile and the hot pink is one of my favorite colors to wear. Sophia -- have you been looking in my closet? These are by Flirt and fit perfectly. How did you know my size? You must have been in my closet. LOL And the card was so very sweet.

Again -- I don't know what I've done to deserve all of this, but I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart.

BTW -- the girls don't really care what I've done, they just want me to keep doing it so that they get more treats and toys. Tilly is looking like Boo in Sue's video. She's so anxious to get into the treats. :)

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
You keep saying you don't know what you have done to deserve the outpouring of kindness and love, well Lynn you have given and given to many and now it's your turn. I couldn't be happier for you. I love you:hugging:GREAT GIFTS FROM GREAT FRIENDS

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Well, aren't we special???:chili: Love it Lynn!!! You have gotten so many great things.........:chili:The SM Girls have great minds when we work together!!!:chili: :chili::chili::chili:You feel better soon and hope that wrist is getting better!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Lynn, have we convinced you yet that you're a treasure on SM and that we appreciate you more than we can say? :wub:
Those are great gifts! Good job ladies:thumbsup:
Have a great evening Lynn!

·
Premium Member
24,033 Posts
Lynn - so happy you got the gifts. :chili: What fun to see what's in the mail today:) What a great array of gifts...so individually chosen. I got the cards at a store called Unleashed here. I thought they were adorable. Have to get around to getting some for myself. :HistericalSmiley: BTW, I also sent UPSP pet rescue stamps to go with the cards I just wanted to check that they didn't get thrown away in the box. Hope you find them.
Sit back and enjoy the fun. You deserve it so much.
xoxo,
Sue and Tyler

·
Premium Member
4,953 Posts
Sounds like you are feeling just the way we wanted you to. Not the tears though. I really never did peek into your house, just a lucky guess. I'm glad you liked everything.
You are one special lady Lynn. Now relax, enjoy and heal.
Love you.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.