Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to each of you. I also wanted to tell you how much we appreciate each and every one of our Spoilled Maltese brothers and sisters. You are truly like family, and we love you. Be safe and have a happy holiday.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Thank you Pat and Sassy
Same to you and all our fellow Spoiled Maltese Family. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving
Give your little ones a hug from me and Indy too

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Thanks! Paris and I would also like to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Originally posted by Sassy's mommy@Nov 21 2005, 12:24 PM
I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to each of you. I also wanted to tell you how much we appreciate each and every one of our Spoilled Maltese brothers and sisters. You are truly like family, and we love you. Be safe and have a happy holiday.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=121766
[/QUOTE]
Thank you Sassy and I also want to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving and safe one to.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Let's all try to be strong when our furbabies look up as us with those beautiful eyes and beg for turkey

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Thank You, Sassy's Mommy and same to you and Sassy. Happy Thanksgiving to all our SM friends.

Catcher was invited to a big, fancy, T-giving dinner.... I'll start a thread about it soon.

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Scrappy, that doggie must be a mind reader. I am sure that is what Sassy is thinking
Too cute!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts