Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok! I know that I am NOT supposed to take new pictures of the malts because my folders are about to explode from the huge number AND sizes of pictures that need to be edited/resized and then go to my external hard drive for "all time memory" and photobucket album (to share here with you).

BUT, I wanted one picture, only one, of Snowy carrying his fave squeaky ball and wearing his fave shirt. So, I called in the lil model for that only one photo - I didn't want any more! just one photo that I had in mind...

Smiley Snowy comes in and says that he is all set for that only one photo

In order to get that only one photo, I had to throw the ball to the fetch-a-holic maltese! Yes, he doesn't work/models for free - you gotta entertain him.

photo-shoot starts once the lil monster comes with the ball.
*click*

*click*

*click*

AND IT'S A WRAP!!! mission accomplished. The third photo is a KEEPER! This is my ONLY ONE PHOTO that I wanted.

oh that was easy *thought Kat*!

Little did I know.

The little sneaky sister is so inviting; she is there.....on the little bridge, she wants to jump in but is just waiting for her brother to get involved in the crime with her. This will sure help her not lose her "Angel" title in her mommy's eyes that is for sure well deserved for a girl who cause way too little mischief when you compare her to her crazy brother.
She looks at her brother, then down at the water. Brother zooms! is it possible that he will reject that invitation that means the world to him? (all these happen in few seconds)...their mommy ran after them and shouted "NO"!!! all of a sudden, malts lose their sense of hearing; in a split second the two jump TOGETHER and make a HUGE SPLASH!!!!!!!!

mommy isn't happy AT ALL!!!!!! giving them another bath wasn't in today's agenda! not only one, but TWO malts!!!

"heck! we are in the pool already, why not go for 2/3 rounds in our kiddie pool" thought the malts (that is exactly what they did)... mommy isn't happy and started to feel a little frustrated with them.

They get out of the pool...do their crazy "we love being wet" zoomies. At that point, their mommy thinks "why bother! they got themselves wet and messy! stopping them from their zoomies wont make me escape bathing the two and being late for the next plan that I had".....what happens next? Brother stops after 4 rounds of zoomies to sniff around, while the so called angel continues the zoomies... to increase her mommy's frustration level: she takes another huge splash in the pool without caring whether Snowy joins her or not!!!!!!!!!!! goes for 2 more rounds and then out again for new set of "I love being wet" zoomie....

NO I was not happy with their action! Yes, I was late for my following appointment because I was busy, taking care of bathing, cleaning, drying the little two.

this is my so called angel when she came out of the pool after her second time jump - not the best photo but I had to snap her action!!!!

and this is the how today's photo-shoot model ended up looking after his first and only jump

they are all clean now but boy did I spend more time than what I planned and was late for the second plan

Welcome to the joy of having 2 pool addicts :smpullhair:

that only one photo was cost-y!

but since the day is almost over now, I am happy with the result of that only one photo .. and my malts, heck I LOVE THEM no matter what:wub: they are snuggled close to me now - angel girl is on my lap and the monkey boy is right next to my feet:wub:

So this was what we three were up to this afternoon.

We promise that by the coming/following weekend, we will share the second trip video *this time, it will be all about the malts:wub:*

xoxo

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Your pictures are so cute! I love the picture of Snowy with the ball in his mouth...it's a perfect compliment to Matilda's picture.

It sounds as though Snowy and Crystal had such a great time...partners in crime! Who could get mad at those faces?

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys :)

the picture of Snowy with the ball in his mouth...it's a perfect compliment to Matilda's picture.
It sure is / i love that girl.:wub:

I see Snowy in Matilda's stories (he is addicted to all his toys - playing fetch is one of his fave game / he plays this game non stop until u end the game by taking the ball away to the toy box).

I think that if the two ever met, they will play non stop :wub::wub:

I love the colour splash!
You gotta check the application out, Orla ;) it works both in an iPad and iPhone (of course it is more enjoyable in the iPad because of the bigger screen) but an iPhone will also do! I am just like you: I LOVE it especially because it is quicker to do in this apple application than when u color splash in Photoshop.

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Hilarious! I love your pics and hearing all about your adventures with Snowy and Crystal. I just want to grab your Snowy and kiss his little tummy! He's so cute with his ball.:wub:

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Ollie is afraid of water....any ideas to get him in the kiddie pool? Love your pics! I would love another maltese, but hubby isn't to fond of the idea. *sigh*

·
Premium Member
2,795 Posts
Great photos,Kat even though they ruined the rest of your afternoon,Iknow it's hard to be mad at those two little cutie mishief makers.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
:chili::chili::chili::aktion033::aktion033::wub: yay pictures of Snowy and Crystal again!! Fabulous photos indeed :D I really like the color splash :) I never knew color splash existed until now haha :blush:

·
Premium Member
24,171 Posts
Oh SNOWY, this is Matilda, I love your new picture:wub:, I wish you were here to play with me:chili: I just got a present from awntie Jane, Zoey, Emy and Tess they sent me 4 balls,:aktion033: you and Crystal come to my house and I will share with both of you. :tender::Happy_Dance::chili:

Kat I love the pictures, that Snowy is Matilda's long lost soulmate:wub: I would love to see them play:chili:
I had to laugh when I saw that Crystal loves the water as much as her brother, you have your hands full:HistericalSmiley:I think Crystal might be growing fins,:HistericalSmiley:. Snowy you take good care of sister and your ball and love up on mommy just maybe one day we can all meet

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I wish Spookie would play fetch!

Cute pics!

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
:LOL: well that would be six adorable photos :biggrin: Lovely to see your happy babies again Kat. Such great personalities. :wub2: :wub2:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
So, Kat - I take it this is "the" photo....the essence of Snowy. It's a great pic, I love that his fav shirt matches his ball.

And I didn't realie that Crystal was such an instigator!!!! Oh! What a little devil girl!!!! :w00t::HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Kat i just love that photo of Snowy with his ball and i love how the ball matches his shirt.:wub: The picture of Crystal is just adorable, you have two little water babies. :)

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
I love your pictures! Love how the dirt shows in the last pic of Snowy with the ball in his mouth and gotta love that angel of a sister of his. Clearly, Snowy had planned it ahead of time and she is of no fault at all - just an accomplice ;-) Your new siggy is adorable. I hope you continue to take just one photo as I really enjoy your pics :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts