Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry, I haven't taken many pictures of the gang recently....so no practice in a while....I didn't their complete cooperation (Ava why aren't you sitting with your brothers and sister?). But here they are.

Have a great day.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Just warms my heart~~~Ava get in there and let us see you up close and personal!!!! They are all so darling....love them!!!!! Pat, that is so brave of you to try and get them all in one shot. My two start playing with each other and sniffing each others behind:w00t: and I just refuse to do it!!! LOL!!!

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
KUDOS to you for getting them all to sit and look at the camera at the same time. That is talent Pat! And who cares if Ava is a wee bit off to the side. Awesome photo! :wub:

·
Registered
847 Posts
awwwww i love them all :wub: and i agree, very impressive you were able to even get them all in the same frame and LOOKING! one is hard enough...

now if we can just get pics of the gang more often... :whistle:

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Wow you have more patience than me! All of my doggies would be in one big white blur trying to play with each other. Nice job!

·
Registered
7,034 Posts
Love the A team even with that imposter Tink. They all look great, but I just love the dark haired Malt in the middle.:smrofl:

·
Registered
568 Posts
Oh Pat! They all look darling! :wub: It is amazing you got all of them to sit, sit together,besides Ava :HistericalSmiley: and then look at you!!!??? That is one great picture! :thumbsup: I love all of them. Love all their haircuts too, it's like they have their own style to fit their personalities. You are very lucky and they are all very lucky to have you for their mommy. :aktion033: Thanks for posting! finally! :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Did you trim Archie's ears??? They look shorter to me! I love that Ava's off to the side -its like she's saying "umm, excuse me - move the camera over here - I don't want these clowns in my picture :)"

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
awesome photo pat! it's amazing how you got them all to sit still, together and look at the camera! i could never ever do that.

all your kids look adorable. this picture should be framed :wub::wub::wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Did you trim Archie's ears??? They look shorter to me!
No, I didn't.....but they were at the groomer last week. I think Mari (my groomer) may cut them a little bit different sometimes - I have noticed that they seem thinner than before. (or is it that he's just gotten thicker:w00t:).

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
No, I didn't.....but they were at the groomer last week. I think Mari (my groomer) may cut them a little bit different sometimes - I have noticed that they seem thinner than before. (or is it that he's just gotten thicker:w00t:).
You didn't just say that! You best not let poor Archie hear that you think he's gotten a little chubby!!! Archie - you are perfect just the way you are!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts