Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It started out with me taking some pictures of Ava.....
View attachment 90659

Then unexpectedly (well for the first time ever:w00t:) Tink said, hey get me too!!
View attachment 90660

Look at me. I'm sitting here with my ears up and I'm happy!! (wow:unsure:)
View attachment 90661

So let's try everyone all together!!!
View attachment 90662

Woah Tink!! Let's not go overboard here!!! :w00t: Not sure Arch was ready for that kiss!!!!!
View attachment 90663

Ok, ready? .....drumm roll.....

The A Team!!!! :thumbsup:
View attachment 90664

:blush:I am sorry that Archie and Abbey were TOTALLY not ready for pictures to be taken!!!! :brownbag: But when the opportunity arises....what the heck!!! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
:smcry: Oh Pat. Those pictures of Tink mean so much that I got tears in my eyes. I'm stunned that he was posing so well and looked so...happy!! Wow is right. I just loved seeing it. Tink boy is coming around, even just a little. Of course I love your whole team but little Tink is kind of special just because he is who he is. Thanks SO much!:wub:

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
Wow, Wow, Wow, great pictures!! Tink looks very proud of himself. Ava is beautiful as always. Great looking family:wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Don't know what's gotten into Tink -- but I LOVE it. He looks sooooooooooooo happy and even giving a kiss to Archie!!! Go figure.

What a great picture of the fluffs all together. I know that's not easy to do. And even Miss Abbey looks great in the picture.

Of course, Ava looks just perfect in her Oscar Newman dress (in the first pic).

Tinker -- we'll all soooooooooooooo proud of you. :)

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
I love everyone of those pictures Pat, Ava is so little and so feminine:wub:
Abbey and Arch the man are just as cute as ever,:wub: but that little TINKY WINKY:wub: gosh he melts my heart:wub: he has come a long way with the love you have given him, I love the picture of your boys together, who would have guessed Mr Tinky Winky would want to give kisses:wub:

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
What a great family of fluffs you have & very co-operative I might add. The picture of Tink trying to give Archie a kiss cracks me up. It's good to see your adorable cuties together.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Those ears sure were up! Great going, Tink! Way to go! I see a great modeling career in your future!

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Pass me that Tink please, I so wanna shower him with kisses ... Awwh seeing him wanting to give kisses (lol Tink, maybe you should choose Ava or Abby to offer the kiss :p) melting my heart and then seeing him pose with these sooooo adorable ears of his made me so wanna reach him through my iPad screen to squeeze him (gentle hug of course :p)

Oh I sure also loved seeing the whole group picture. Hey Pat, maybe you can help me get one of the two Maltese and the kitty of the family. Romeo is hard to photograph with the malts. He is a mobile monkey.

Thanks for making my morning

Hugs
Kat

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,702 Posts
I wish I knew this history---or "his story" in regard to Tink---he sure is precious whatever it is. 'Sounds like he is well loved---so maybe the Velveteen Rabbit would say "he is real." It is amazing just to get 4 looking in the same direction at the same time---and such cute expressions! It also says something about your skills as a photographer!

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
:smcry: Oh Pat. Those pictures of Tink mean so much that I got tears in my eyes. I'm stunned that he was posing so well and looked so...happy!! Wow is right. I just loved seeing it. Tink boy is coming around, even just a little. Of course I love your whole team but little Tink is kind of special just because he is who he is. Thanks SO much!:wub:

Oh I have to agree. Seeing all those incredible pictures, just made my heart grow and grow and grow. All your babies are so precious, oh and look at the Tink man, joining in on the fund. What great fur-babies you have, your a great Mommy Pat. I love these pics of the A team :wub:

·
Premium Member
6,090 Posts
Awe-these are great pics! Ava is always gorgeous, but it's nice to see the rest of the gang. Tink is so cute and I love the group photos. They are all just adorable!:wub: A friend of mine has a little Yorkie. His name is "Mikey".

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Let's hear it for the A Team!!!!! So glad Tink was in the picture mood. It's always so nice to see him happy and out of his shell! Great pics Pat. Loving your new camera I see! Good for you :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts