Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Kim - I love the juxtaposition of that shot in the bathroom with your siggie where they both look so sweet. :HistericalSmiley: Maybe it was a visiting dog who planted evidence to make it look like it was Nya.:innocent:

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
It's a good thing Nya is keeping you on your toes! How dare you take a moment to yourself to relax...LOL!!!

London used to play with the TP, but she grew out of it...it was a pain having to keep the bathroom door closed!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
:HistericalSmiley: :HistericalSmiley: :HistericalSmiley:
I love Nya!! :wub:
Kim, I really don't think she meant to do that. :blush:

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
:LOL: what a funny little thing she is. I actually got annoyed with Lola for the same thing and put her in her crate twice in a row when she did it. She didn't do it again until today.... more than a month later. I kinda missed it.

·
Premium Member
17,461 Posts
You gotta' love'um. She is a barrel of fun for sure!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
No Way..........that little petite, sweet Nya could not have possibly done that Kim. Someone must have broken into your house and done that awful deed~~~~hee, hee!!! You gotta love "em!!!!!:wub::wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
oh dear - looks like you have to keep the bathroom door closed from now on. Are you sure she wasn't just trying to clean up someone else's mess before you got home? :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts