Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my maltese likes to shake her head and chase stuff and chew on stuff.

I love the rope toys, and I love the plush toys with squeakers etc., but after a while, they are destroyed.

I am going to buy the kong for chewing reasons, but for fun toy reasons, everything gets destroyed quickly. PLEASE HELP!

·
Registered
802 Posts
Originally posted by ebonyqueen3@Nov 10 2005, 01:14 PM
my maltese likes to shake her head and chase stuff and chew on stuff. 

I love the rope toys, and I love the plush toys with squeakers etc., but after a while, they are destroyed.

I am going to buy the kong for chewing reasons, but for fun toy reasons, everything gets destroyed quickly.  PLEASE HELP!   

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=118681
[/QUOTE]

I have all those squeaky toys but I also have the super hard rubber bar bell and pacifyer (sp?)...that I know he could never chew through. But, hey you never know. Have you tried the Nylabones?

·
Registered
422 Posts
Zoey likes to 'eat' the softer materials. Find something with denim, like the 'dirty rotten kitty'. Also Target has a pink and white striped strip with elastic in the middle and squeeky at each end and it's made of terrycloth. Sturdy and we can play tug of war and she can suck and squeek on the ends. I got a spare one because she likes it so much.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts