Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We move tomorrow morning!!!
We are loading up the Uhaul tonight, I am finishing packing now, it still isnt all done yet. I am not sure when we will have the net at the new place, but I will have it when I come back here to clean up the apartment. I am so excited, hopefully Caesar will meet some new puppy friends!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Wow! The time sure has passed quickly. Hope all goes well for you.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Woo Hoo!!!!

Don't stay away from us for TOOO long!

Good luck and happy moving!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Congrats on the "B" on your final, and on your move! Hope all goes smoothly for you. We'll miss you till you get back online!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I missed this thread! I'm so happy for you!

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks everyone!
I LOVE our new place, I did not want to leave last night to come back here. haha. It is SOOO big, I did not realize all the space we had in there, it is so nice! Caesar loves seeing all the other dogs, barks at everyone that walks by when I take him out ot potty, hopefully he will get used to that.
I have to clean this place (our old apt) today, then family comes in tomorrow and I graduate on Saturday. I just love the new place the new area, everything! Can't wait to go back on Saturday. Assuming we get the modem before Saturday, I will beable to be online when we get back, if not, then I won't be on again until the following Friday. Thanks again!

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
So glad to hear you like your new place !!! Will be thinking of you Sat.We will be there is "spirit" to share your day with you!! Dont forget pictures of your special day!!!

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by sheila2182@May 12 2005, 09:19 AM
So glad to hear you like your new place !!! Will be thinking of you Sat.We will be there is "spirit" to share your day with you!! Dont forget pictures of your special day!!! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=61825
[/QUOTE]
Thanks!
I will take pictures, hopefully hubby knows where the software is to the dig camera to upload the stuff on to the puter, because I have no idea where it is. Will post pictures though, I am not going to the actual graduation ceremony, I am just going to the nursing 'pinning' ceremony where you are pinned with the school nursing pin to represent the step from student nurse to grad nurse. I am just doing this thing because hubby has the district track meet that same day and then my sis graduates highschool the following day on the other side of the state! :D BUSY weekend!! I will be so glad to be back at our new home Saturday night though, I just love it. All but I think 5 boxes are unpacked!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Glad you like the new place!!!

Good luck with everything this weekend!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts