Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the pictures I promised from the birthday party, sorry it took so long :D ...

This is a picture of the birthday boy Oliver (Right), Kitty (center), and Tini (left with Mom)

So here is a picture of my nose...haha just kidding..(but it is all I can see...blaming it on the weird angle) Kitty(who is Tini's 1/2 sister), myself and Tini

Here are all of the kids (the one in the backpack is Milo) getting ready for cake.

What's cake without ice cream?

Kitty had a rough first week home
!

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Ohhhhh too cute. Tini and Kitty are both adorable
You can tell they're related. Aw, I'm so jealous of those beauties. Looks like you had a lot of fun

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
o i love the sleeping pic!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Awww!!! Great pics, I love them all!!! Must have been a great time
My mom got Peanut those little doggy ice cream cups for his birthday too.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
That looks like it was fun lol. If i ever get a girl dog (which wont be anytime in the next 5 years proubly lol) i am gonna name her kitty i think its such a cute name of a little dog

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
OH MY GOSH! I love your picture! ESP. the last picture. You need to scrapbook this moment or frame that picture! I wish I were there! That must have been SOOOOOOOO FUN. Can we say Jealous!!?!??!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
omg. i just cant stand how cute those pics are!!!! the buttercup is hoping for another birthday cake this year, or rather...she's hoping for one maybe...tomorrow? and then the day after, too, one would be nice then, too. maybe one this weekend, too. and why not a fresh one for next week?

ann marie and the "who doesnt love birthday cake?!?!? it's gotta be SOMEONE'S birthday today!" buttercup

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
By the way, who made the cake? Was that Caesar's mom's recipe?

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Oh this is sooo cute!
We're going to have to do the same for Sylphide and Shrek on their special days...I'll have to start looking around for some Malts to invite

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Mar 14 2005, 11:17 PM
By the way, who made the cake?  Was that Caesar's mom's recipe?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=43383
[/QUOTE]

Nope, my friend picked it up from the Doggie Bakery :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts