Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this cute or what? They look like Paul and Ringo

I don't know how the groomer, Jay, puts up with Billy. Because he's blind, Billy not the groomer, he won't keep his head still. It's forever moving from side to side.

And when Henry came on board, I was told by the other foster mom that her groomer had to keep him muzzled while grooming. Jay has groomed Henry several times, without a problem, and without a muzzle.

Thanks Jay, and Groomingtails, for being so kind and caring of my little rescues. Daisy will be next. I hope she doesn't get a crush on you like Joplin, Sammie and Frankie did :eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Debbie, what cute boys they are. The beatles haircut suits them.

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Aren't they the cutest little Rascals??? Billy is on the left, Henry to the right.

Jay is holding them - lol

Joppy and Frankie now want a pic with Jay, they LOVE him!!!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
What cutie pies....all three of them. You can tell that Jay loves what he does. I can see why your little ones like him so much.

Now, too bad he is on the west coast and I am on the east or I might have to take Teddy for a grooming....at least once a week.

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Holliberry - How funny your first was Groomingdales. I love the play on both the names. It's like Beverly Hills, huh? Only the BEST for our kids.

Susan - Why do you think I have soooo many Malts. Are you kidding, the more I have, the more that need grooming!!!

And you're so right on. You can see in Jay's face what a kind, caring man he is. None of my kids have ever had a problem going to Groomingtails.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Ahhhh, so there is a method to your madness....what a plan. Have a dozen or so Malts so that you can attract a good man....I am sure the little "rascals" weed out the morons right away when you bring those unsuspecting men home to meet the family.
Now get busy with malt number 6 (?) so Jay has some more fun times.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.