Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
the camels invaded my house:HistericalSmiley:Kat sent Matilda and Muffy camels a few years ago, B&B's camel was lost in the mail, but found it's way home, those darn camels decided they own the house.lol B&B thanks Kat, Smiley Snowy and Pretty Crystal for her gift.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Those are sturdy little devils, coming all the way here and walking up the sidewalk and then into your home! If you babies are like mine, they absolutely love them~~Kat is such a love!!!:wub:

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
looooool Paula:HistericalSmiley: first picture of the two camels walking on the side walk then reaching your doorsteps cracked me up... and I just remembered B&B's camel story-another one that made me giggle . She sure is one special camel to be fostered before she reach B&B....

love these pictures; my fave of all is seeing Mr. Camel next to sweet Muffy background pic :wub: That boy's face always melted my heart.

Matilda and B&B are SO PRECIOUS next to their camels:wub:

hugs
Kat

·
Registered
568 Posts
Awww so cute! Camels and fluffs! lol. OK, so I see 3 different kinds of camels. What is the difference? Obviously pink for girls and tan for boys but I see 2 different pinks? So glad the 3rd one found it's way home. :Happy_Dance:

·
Registered
574 Posts
camels?

What is the deal with the camels :)))) they are adorable, but do not know the history of them. Can someone explain it to me?

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
OK, so I see 3 different kinds of camels. What is the difference? Obviously pink for girls and tan for boys but I see 2 different pinks? So glad the 3rd one found it's way home. :Happy_Dance:
Matilda's pink camel was sent to her long time ago. B&B's camel was sent to her in the last few months of 2009. When I got Matilda's pink camel, there weren't camels similar to B&B's pink camel. lol I hope I am explaining well - my brain is shutting off since it needs some sleep at the moment.
hugs
Kat

What is the deal with the camels :)))) they are adorable, but do not know the history of them. Can someone explain it to me?
Sure :)

Click Here for the explanation

·
Registered
574 Posts
Matilda's pink camel was sent to her long time ago. B&B's camel was sent to her in the last few months of 2009. When I got Matilda's pink camel, there weren't camels similar to B&B's pink camel. lol I hope I am explaining well - my brain is shutting off since it needs some sleep at the moment.
hugs
Kat

Sure :)

Click Here for the explanation
Oh oh oh... so you can't just "join", you have to be "invited" :) :) :) got it. cute!!!

k

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Oh oh oh... so you can't just "join", you have to be "invited" :) :) :) got it. cute!!!

k
to be honest with you, as long as you are a member of SM, you are a member of this club.

If only I had the capabality of sending out camels to ALL members of SM (more than thousands members, we have!!!), each one will have one...... but oh well, just happy to know that some enjoy these threads :)

Edited: maybe I should start Camel Business lol :p ...*Sell* them to the ones who are interested in getting one of these. this way, it will be so possible for every single person to have one without waiting for me to be capable of sending some....Thanx for the idea ^_^

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Paula this is the cutest display of camel pictures I've seen! Love seeing the camels on the sidewalk and in your bouquet of flowers. One can never get tired of seeing Kat's precious camels!

·
Registered
574 Posts
to be honest with you, as long as you are a member of SM, you are a member of this club.

If only I had the capabality of sending out camels to ALL members of SM (more than thousands members, we have!!!), each one will have one...... but oh well, just happy to know that some enjoy these threads :)

Edited: maybe I should start Camel Business lol :p ...*Sell* them to the ones who are interested in getting one of these. this way, it will be so possible for every single person to have one without waiting for me to be capable of sending some....Thanx for the idea ^_^

Now see there, that's an awesome idear!!

Karla

1 - 18 of 18 Posts