Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Maria - is finished.

It made me cry - she put the velcro on (she told me that she needed to "back-stitch a lot") :huh: she cut out a heart, attached it with the machine - and said" "Finished! I have to get started on another." :blush: Lucy looked at me with a :w00t:

Here's Lucy in her coat from Maria. :wub:

It's a sweet coat - made of black wool and (I think) some sort of (fleecy) type of liner.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Wow, for someone her age that is amazing. She's really doing a wonderful job. Tell her to come to my house and I can give her lots of projects. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
WOW WEE! That was not only fast....but it looks extremely well made!!!

Does she take orders??? I tell you she could have a future in making doggie clothing. I find that having dresses made for your dog's are usually always better than off the rack sizes.

Poor Lucy - I guess she doesn't like being a "guinea pig" :blink: I remember the pins when I was a kid and my mom made me clothing....:w00t: OUCH!

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
what adorable fabrics!!! Poor Lucy - I also remember getting stuck with a few needles during alterations and they do NOT feel good!

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Okay - Maria wanted you all to see the liner also - here you go.

and a side note - Maria is in love with . . . .Tink! :wub: I had to show her some of the pictures of the fluffs.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
i think that lil girl got a future for sure!!! that was soo fast. its adorable , love the colors , looks proffesionally made .. i love it !!!!
lucy lu looks adorable! and very stylish !

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
WOW! Amazing! She did an excellent job and such thought went into it too. Great job Maria!!! I didnt' realize that was the liner - I thought it was reversable, but fabulous just the same! And I love your little model - she should get paid for the pics becuase she even puts on the right model face for each pic.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Great Job Marie!!!! Oh Allie give Marie a hug for me for just being a wonderful little girl. Oh yeah one for Lucy for doing a great job modeling.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
WOW! Amazing! She did an excellent job and such thought went into it too. Great job Maria!!! I didnt' realize that was the liner - I thought it was reversable, but fabulous just the same! And I love your little model - she should get paid for the pics becuase she even puts on the right model face for each pic.

Yesterday Maria told me that the coat had to be reversible, I think that she must changed her mind - I didn't say a word about it - but honestly, if you could see those little hands going so FAST on that machine, and flipping that material around - it was/is unbelievable.

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
WOW!!! Maria is amazing. :chili: What a great job and I love the pattern and colors - so great with a white malt. I'm just in awe of that little girl - she really has a passion for it and if she sticks with that passion she'll go very far.:aktion033: And to her perfect model Lucy -- sometimes fashion is painful. At least you don't have to wear heels, Lucy Lu. :blink:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Great Job Marie!!!! Oh Allie give Marie a hug for me for just being a wonderful little girl. Oh yeah one for Lucy for doing a great job modeling.
Mary,

You're so sweet - I took photo's of Maria - but I will not post them, until her mom gives me the OK - (I hope that she does, because Maria is not only talented, but a wonderful child).

As she was working about this afternoon - she asked me if I "always talked this much" - LMHO - I responded "I'll make us a snack" - she responded " No, I don't want anything, thank you. I just thought maybe you had ADHD like me" - LMHO!!!!!

Unreal.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Mary,

You're so sweet - I took photo's of Maria - but I will not post them, until her mom gives me the OK - (I hope that she does, because Maria is not only talented, but a wonderful child).

As she was working about this afternoon - she asked me if I "always talked this much" - LMHO - I responded "I'll make us a snack" - she responded " No, I don't want anything, thank you. I just thought maybe you had ADHD like me" - LMHO!!!!!

Unreal.

OMG! She is just too much!! LOL God bless her.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts