Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ack!
I just got home (almost 2 hours after school got out) from taking my AP European History exam which there is no chance on earth a passed. I have spent the last week studing for that test almost non stop but I just know I bombed the FRQ's and my DBQ was almsot a page shorter than the ones I write normally are so I proubly messed that up to. Well if I was finished now that would be great but tomrrow I have to get up and go back to school at 7:45am and take my SAT. These tests are made by the same people coudlnt they have planned it a little better.
I am not actully angry or anything just really tired (on my 5th diet coke of the day
) I cant belive I have more testing tomrrow, plus I totally though the school wasnt allowed to hold you past the time school got out but oh well at least that part is over, for the first time in months I can stop thinking about european history lol.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Good luck and think positive thoughts!!!!

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Don't worry, I am sure you did just fine...and if it is any comfort, I have never come across a career that requires knowledge of European history...outside of a museum setting! Good luck on your SAT's. Don't sweat those either, you are a mature, bright young person with the world at your feet.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I just got back from a SAT, five hours of it
, I never relized how tried and hungary you get from sitting for hours and hours testing lol. I am so glad this is all over though, and exams arnt for like 2 weeks
oh well all my classes seem like ajoke compared to european history. I cant belive I didnt finish my SAT essay though I have 2 more sentences to write but now its just gonna look silly and unfinished I have done like 50 practice essays and this is the only one I have every not finished, you know with this new SAT when they send out your scores to colleges and also send a copy of your essay? I think its only like harvard and places like that (places I wouldnt never even consider applying to) who are really gonna be looking at it they said so I guess thats alright but it does count ads 20% of your writting score (new section on the new SAT). Oh well its over now although I should proubly sign up for august (I think) administration of it and gotta remember to sign up for the ACT
lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts