Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had clinical this past Thursday and then was back on Saturday for another one. Well on Sat. I had a different set of patients, but my pts I had on Thurs were still there, so on my down time I went to go visit with them and see how they were all doing. One of the pts daughter's had her little toy poodle there. She was SOOOO cute. She brought her in one of the little doggy bags, so she was up on the bed with he toys and treats and just watching everyone that went by, but still had her leash attached to the bag so she couldn't go too far. The lady said she was 1/2lb when they got her, she is no 8lbs at 2 years old. Her little tail would wag sooo fast, it was sooo cute! She was also the friendliest little thing! It was really cute, so I thought I would share the story. :D

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
I dont know why ,but I have never liked the large poodles.But I think the small ones are adorable. Thank You for sharing the story.Im sure you will have alot of them to share with us ,I for one look forward to hearing them :D

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
thats soo awesome. i hope my dogs get better. cynthia said that the last time they went to see my grandma (she lives in a covalescent/rehabilitation home) and cynthia took gruffi, ellie, sprite, AND jongee. and i asked her how it went, i was shocked when i heard this....cynthia said "they were ANGELS". lol.

so the place asked cynthia if she's cool with bringing the dogs more often and to just drop off their vaccinations.
so i thought that was pretty neat.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Thats so cute, last time i was at the ER (i get hurt a lot lol) someone had there toy poodle in the waiting room with them but them someone complained about it and made the dog leave. I felt bad its was this old man in a wheelchair who seemed really lonely who was with his poodle and maybe his daugher i am not sure and they made the daughter take the poodle home.

Originally posted by MomtwoMaltmuffins@Apr 17 2005, 10:00 AM
I keep meaning to get Digby certified for a therapy dog, she would be excellent as one as I have seen her in action at a seniors residence.  She loves all the attention and would lay very contentedly beside someone while they patted her.  Of course if I had a little dress on her, she would be prancing around into each and every room and go up to each and every patient, look at me look at me

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=53440
[/QUOTE]

How do you go about getting them certified? I want to do that with Sunny when he is a little older but i have no idea how i am supposed to go about doing something like that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts