Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I am counting the days until I will be able to go pick up my first Maltese baby, Zoe (July 20th!). She is about six hours away from me so the first day I get her should be an interesting experience...one to remember!
Anyway, I love to hear about how everyone else's experiences were when they first brought their babies home for the first time. How did your puppy act/feel? How did you bring him or her home? How did you react?
Hearing everyone else's stories is so fun and makes me even more excited for Zoe's arrival :D.
Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
400 Posts
I know how you feel about waiting for Zoe(cute name!). I waited six months for my baby.

It was a 3.5 hour drive and we got to the breeder's house about 4:30. After talking with the breeder and playing with my new boy we left around 5:30. It was 9:00 by the time we got home. I was tired and I could tell my little boy was too.

The night we got him he would only walk on the rug in the living room (breeder had carpet). The next day he pranced all over the house! :lol: He wouldn't eat the night we brought him home, so make sure to have a tube of Nutrical!!! I snuggled with him and took lots of pictures that night. I can't wait to see pics. of Zoe!! Congrats on getting your first Maltese that will totally own you! :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts