1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sealed the deal!

So, it is official....hubby agreed...(well, gave in
)!!!!
We will have a new male fluff butt coming to live with us after the Thanksgiving holidays!

I know some were dying to know....and some had already figured out...he will come from Charlotte (aka Teaco)...who was also Brinkley's first mommy (for those who didn't know that
). The pups are from her female Uhoh and her male Bucky. They are both gorgeous!!!
I haven't completely made up my mind which pup yet, but I am leaning towards the larger of the two since Brinkley is larger than standard and I have children.

As is stands right now, I hope to be able to get him over Thanksgiving break when we head to Oklahoma to visit my family. The best part (besides getting the pup)?! Are you ready?! Charlotte mentioned something about us coming to her house!!! (last time she met us) I told hubby that would be like HEAVEN! All of her beautiful fluffy butts running around. I may just move in!
She will have to run us off, I am sure!

Anyway, his name (right now, may change) is Rocky...as in "Rocky Top" to appease my Tennessee fan hubby. It is not my favorite, but it will grow on me, I'm sure. He will be 11 weeks on November 22. So by the time I pick him up, he will be just a few days shy of 12 weeks. (is that fate or WHAT?!)

Ok, I am gonna post some pictures.

I am going to start with the Grandma of the pups, the mom of Uhoh.
(below)
[attachment=997:attachment]

This is the mom, Uhoh.
(below)
[attachment=998:attachment]
[attachment=999:attachment]

This is the dad, Bucky...check out his coat and the black around his eyes!

(below)
[attachment=1000:attachment]

PUPS IN THE NEXT POST!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are pictures of the pups...

[attachment=1001:attachment]
[attachment=1002:attachment]
[attachment=1003:attachment]
[attachment=1004:attachment]

I am leaning towards the larger of the two, which in the bed will be the one on the right as you sit at the keyboard (at your right hand)...and the first (i think)
picture of the individual pups.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Aaaaawwwww
They are so adorable, you are so lucky
Enjoy your new baby....the time will pass quickly and you will have Rocky home in no time

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
YAY!!! You did it!!! I am so happy for you. Congratulations, you are going to have a very sweet and happy holidays with you 2 boys.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Oh I am SOOO jealous!!
they are SO GORGEOUS and you will be such a hhappy fluffy family over the holidays!!!

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Awww Congratulations!!!
I am so happy for you and so jealous! The time will fly by and you will have your new baby before you know it. Which ever you choose they are both gorgeous!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Good for you! Will Brink get a chance to meet the new brother before he comes home?

·
Registered
478 Posts
Congratulations on being a new mommy!!! Get me one too!!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by msmagnolia@Nov 8 2005, 07:06 PM
Good for you!  Will Brink get a chance to meet the new brother before he comes home?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=118101
[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately...no.
He also won't be going on the trip to Oklahoma with us to get the pup.

He is staying here with a dog sitter. (that is the plan right now)
If I pay for a hotel to take Brink while we are there (because he is not welcome at my grandmother's house) then I would not have enough money for the pup.

There is a possibility that we (and Brink) can stay with my sister...but she has three dogs and two cats and a FULL house already.

Originally posted by scottchelf@Nov 8 2005, 07:11 PM
Congratulations on being a new mommy!!!  Get me one too!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=118104
[/QUOTE]

I have wondered how many extra I can smuggle away!
I would be LONG gone before she missed them!

Originally posted by LucyLou@Nov 8 2005, 07:18 PM
I'm so happy for you that you are getting one of Charlotte's babies.  I'm also jealous that you will get to go to her house.  She is really a neat lady.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=118108
[/QUOTE]

I can't wait to go and see all her babies...

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Charlotte just sent me pictures of the grand-dog...ha ha...
This is Uhoh's dad, Bobo...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Congratulations on the new baby. Maybe I should have named my dog Rocky Top, Smokey, Vol or something UT related. Oh well, maybe the next one. I guess your husband is a better fan than me. Give us all of the details when you get him home. I can't wait to hear all about the two together.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts