Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Peppino and Tiny Tina were tickled pink to discover that we had mom to Bijoux Benny and Emma for our secret Santa:wub: We loved everything :wub:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,597 Posts
The look so sweet as always. Tell us a little more about what they got. I see some treats and a toy and it looks like a Maltese ornament - very, very cute.

·
Premium Member
24,098 Posts
:HistericalSmiley: love the first picture:wub: they are excited alright, just waiting for the goodies, I love the ornament
Tammy sent me the same Christmas card, little Summer is beautiful :wub:

Great gifts Tammy :aktion033:

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Aww!! Benny and Emma sure know how to pick out the real yummy treats! S&C treats are a fav around here. I also see an ornament for mommy...how sweet of Tammy, and B&E!

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
I'm happy they enjoyed everything! We sent Janene's adorable duo everything she requested on the questionnaire. Janene mentioned her pups don't play with toys so I made sure to get everything else that she requested. It was like a scavenger hunt going through her checklist which was so fun! 2 types of S&C treats, Honest Kitchen treats, and Pure Paws no rinse shampoo. I added in the beautiful maltese ornament for Janene that I found when I was shopping. I wrapped the gifts in owl wrapping paper as a tribute to Summer...she LOVES owls!

Benny, Emma, Summer and I had a blast being SS to your babies!!!
Hugs and enjoy!!

·
Super Moderator
9,597 Posts
I'm happy they enjoyed everything! We sent Janene's adorable duo everything she requested on the questionnaire. Janene mentioned her pups don't play with toys so I made sure to get everything else that she requested. It was like a scavenger hunt going through her checklist which was so fun! 2 types of S&C treats, Honest Kitchen treats, and Pure Paws no rinse shampoo. I added in the beautiful maltese ornament for Janene that I found when I was shopping. I wrapped the gifts in owl wrapping paper as a tribute to Summer...she LOVES owls!

Benny, Emma, Summer and I had a blast being SS to your babies!!!
Hugs and enjoy!!
That is so sweet and special and is what Secret Santa is all about. Great job.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts