Bella

Speedy Gonzales

Spotting their skin brother

Dirty Messy Cody

Mia

·
Registered
250 Posts
OMG Maggie, they are ALL gorgeous !!!! Just loved the close ups ... dirty face and all :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:. It looks like everyone had a good time :chili:.

Aren't you just the luckiest one to have all those beautiful fluffs ! :aktion033:

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OMG Maggie, they are ALL gorgeous !!!! Just loved the close ups ... dirty face and all :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:. It looks like everyone had a good time :chili:.

Aren't you just the luckiest one to have all those beautiful fluffs ! :aktion033:
Thanks everyone and Vicki remind me to call you this weekend when it's bath time for all!!:w00t:

·
Registered
4 Posts
They all look adorable! I LOVE KCee's hair cut!!! It's sooooo cute! If you dont mind, I would like to get my pup cut in the same fashion lol! I was wondering if it had a specific name or what. If not, maybe just showing the picture might work? lol

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
Aww, Maggie. Your babies are beautiful!!! There's nothing like seeing a Maltese in flight.
xoxoxoxoox

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They all look adorable! I LOVE KCee's hair cut!!! It's sooooo cute! If you dont mind, I would like to get my pup cut in the same fashion lol! I was wondering if it had a specific name or what. If not, maybe just showing the picture might work? lol

Sure you can print out his picture. It's a regular puppy cut I just have been cutting it as it grows on his face, ears and top.:blink:

·
Premium Member
20,056 Posts
A park right behind you house!!!!!! How WONDERFUL!!!! The kids all look great...and I'm still smiling at Speedy Gonzalez!! :D

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Maggie, your babies all look great! I'd love to have a park behind my house, you're so lucky! They all look like they're having a wonderful time and they look so happy. :wub:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts