Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can not believe I'm actually ahead of the game this year and not rushing at the last minute to make Halloween costumes but yesterday was a dreary day which means a sewing day for me. So, here's an early peak at my little girl bats. Note: I also made them their Renaissance dresses because we'll be taking them to the Ren Fair on the 25th of Sept. so here's a peak at them too. Pictures of them wearing them will come after I take some of them at the fair. Marj made all the perfectly matching bows and I always like to make sure I get pictures of those too. I really enjoy sewing for my girls. After raising two boys, this is so much fun. :smilie_daumenpos:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Oh my word! Your girls are gorgeous and they have a very talented mommy. I love their costumes:wub:

·
Registered
213 Posts
I love them!! Great work. They look so beautiful in purple and they make beautiful bats. You are so talented.
They are going to be the hit of the fair. The Renaissance dresses are darling. I can't wait to see pictures of them wearing them.

Darlene and MiLey

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Kim you are beyond talented!!!! Love both sets of outfits. The girls are the perfect models for your beautiful creations!

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
OMG,I love those,I bet they're a hit at Renn faires.I never thougth about dressing them for RF.... I bet they make quite the saucy wenches!

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Kim those dresses are amazing!!! I love the girls costumes, what a cleaver idea! I'm still trying to think of what the fluffs can be this year for halloween, my creative juices just aren't flowing this year.:blush: I can't wait to see the girls in their Ren Fair dresses and of course Marj made some fabulous bows and they match perfectly!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Just fabulous! Absolutely love your creativity...planning our float for our upcoming Fall Halloween Festival, wish I could sew like you. Looking forward to the pics after the Ren Fair.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
They're beautiful!

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Wow! Just wow! You are so talented!!! :wub:

HUGz! Jules

·
Registered
268 Posts
Wow! Those are amazing! I love the little bows, those mini bats are adorable. Bernie's going to be a hippo this Halloween, but I'm not as organized as you are, haven't bought her costume yet.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
I love the purple and black "bat girl" dresses!
And I just adore the lace-up style of the dresses for the fair.
That is so amazing!!!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts