Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by MALITDA@Sep 29 2005, 03:15 PM
I just LOVE the picture. 
Where did you get the cheerleader costume?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=104740
[/QUOTE]
I got it at one of those bear stores at the mall. It is actually big on her. I need to somehow "tie" the skirt to the shirt. Whenever she walks the skirt falls off!

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom+Sep 29 2005, 04:19 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-MALITDA
@Sep 29 2005, 03:15 PM
I just LOVE the picture. 
Where did you get the cheerleader costume?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=104740
I got it at one of those bear stores at the mall. It is actually big on her. I need to somehow "tie" the skirt to the shirt. Whenever she walks the skirt falls off!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=104743
[/B][/QUOTE]
Try some velcro, it might work, you can get it in little squares at JoAnn's fabric, probaly other fabric stores to. Hand sew them, the stitches won't show. Your furbaby looks like a little skin kid in a costume

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
haha they look sooo cute. and might I add, you are a very prepared mom having your costumes ready a whole month before halloween! Now, do you actually take them around or is there a parade in your area..like, who is gonna see them in their cute little get-ups?

EDIT: I was thinking..you should definetly make that your new signature...they are just too adorable in that picture

·
Registered
841 Posts
thats just too Cute
I saw a little devils outfit at pet smart , thought about it
No I didn't buy it:p I think I'll let her be a cheerleader they have a cute one down at Bisquit's ( a fancy dog store here)

G

·
OMG they are so adorable!
The look on Nikki's face is so cute! I love her little pigtails. They are two beautiful little girls.

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
How cute!!
That is exactly what Abbey is being for halloween! Rena from barkindog clothes is making hers! Now I can't wait!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts