Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO grateful to Des, of Go Fetch/Toni Mari, more then I could ever experss. She modifies her creations for me, bless her. Mia likes the harness vest dress, but not the full dress, and bless Des, she made it perfectly. It is sooooooooooo gorgeous. Leo's vest is off the chart adorable, unfortunaltey, I couldn't get that many great shots of his vest, as bless his little happy soul, he was being so playful, and just had me cracking up. Mia, as always, was so cooperative. You'll see what I mean :HistericalSmiley:

My main objective in taking these pics, was to be sure and share with Des, just to let her know how much I appreciate all she does, and also, hoping to come up with a siggy pic. Well.......

This is how the photo shoot started:

Usually, I can come up with some sort of caption, but honestly, I have noooooooooooooo idea, what the little guy was doing :wub: But at least you can see the beautiful vest from Des, it has the cutest red bow tie in the back. Adorable.

My precious Mia, in Des' beautiful creation :wub:

Okay, honestly, if this is going to be ALL about Mia, I'm not playing!

Awwwww Mommy, I sorry, can I have another chance :innocent:

Mommy how is this :chili:. Very good sweetheart ( I didn't realize, until I saw this pic, that he needed a little clipping around his right eye, poor little guy, but I took care of it right away..ahhh :wub:)

I can't even express how grateful I am to Des, for these gorgeous outfits, and how she goes out of her way, to make sure they are perfect for your fluff.

Thank you Des, so much :heart::heart:

I think I will make the 2nd to the last pic, my siggy pic, once I get around to it.

Oh that Leo :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:and my sweet sugar Mia :wub: Like day and night, but feel so blessed to have them :wub:

Thanks again Des so much and thanks so much for looking :wub:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
So sweet! Sweet little Mia looks like a Queen, and of course, we ALL know that Leo is the King of SM!:wub:

Just lovely, I love the outfits - and I love those faces!:wub:

King Leo winking is almost too much to take!

·
Premium Member
17,460 Posts
Your little guy is a hoot! Love his tongue shots!
Love to all of you from Kitzi & me!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Christine, they look adorable and I really like their new Christmas outfits. That harness is so so cute on Leo and I love Mia's dress harness too. My girls prefer the shorter harness dress like Mia's.
Great pictures of those two precious pups! :wub:

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
I love, love, love these pics! :wub: Mia and Leo look wonderful! Their outfits are gorgeous! I love GoFetch and Toni Mari! That Leo is a real clown, isn't he?!:HistericalSmiley: I just adore both of your fluffs...:wub:

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Those are awesome outfits, I love that vest on Leo! They both look so festive and ready for the holidays!

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Des does such beautiful work. Looks like Leo and Mia are all set for the holidays.

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
They look sooo adorable and I love the red and gold coloured damask bed,perfect for holiday piccies. Were did you get them, the colour sceme matches for us too.

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Absolutely beautiful. :chili:
Awww, thank you so much, I just love Des and her designs.

So sweet! Sweet little Mia looks like a Queen, and of course, we ALL know that Leo is the King of SM!:wub:
Just lovely, I love the outfits - and I love those faces!:wub:

King Leo winking is almost too much to take!
LOL Allie, well Leo would probably agree with you, but he shares title with some of the other very special boys on SM (he just doesn't realize it :HistericalSmiley:)
Thank ou for the sweet comments Allie, Des does amazing work.

Your little guy is a hoot! Love his tongue shots!
Love to all of you from Kitzi & me!
LOL, I'm so glad all of you got to see Leo in action. That shot was honestly the first shot I took. I actually did do them in order. Mia, bless her soul, is consistent day in and day out, and there are days she looks at Leo like :blink:, your kidding me right? Lots of love to you and Kitzi as well :)

Christine, they look adorable and I really like their new Christmas outfits. That harness is so so cute on Leo and I love Mia's dress harness too. My girls prefer the shorter harness dress like Mia's.
Great pictures of those two precious pups! :wub:
Oh sweet Jane, thank you. That's exactly how Mia is, loves the shorter harness dress, hmmmm I wonder if Leo would like the longer one :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

I love, love, love these pics! :wub: Mia and Leo look wonderful! Their outfits are gorgeous! I love GoFetch and Toni Mari! That Leo is a real clown, isn't he?!:HistericalSmiley: I just adore both of your fluffs...:wub:
Ohhhhh thank you so much. I too love GoFetch and Toni Mari! That's my boy Leo, in action, you got to see it first hand :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:I always say, he beats to his own little drummer :wub: Mia, is my special girl, who helps me keep my sanity LOL. Bless her, she is so good to him and he her, but I think Mia gets a real kick out of Leo's antics. Thank you again.

They look adorable - love Des' designs
Awww thanks so much. Is Des unbelievable???

Those are awesome outfits, I love that vest on Leo! They both look so festive and ready for the holidays!
That vest is soooooooooooooooo gorgeous, as well as the dress. I was so delighted to get both of them. Thank you so much.

Des does such beautiful work. Looks like Leo and Mia are all set for the holidays.
Thanks Brit, Des certainly does, and they sure are ready, but their Mommy isn't :w00t:, thanks again.
Darling pictures!
Thank you dear Marj. I really had fun taking the pics and wanted to share with all of you as well.

Thank you again everyone. Many hugs.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Oh, the pictures are fabulous and I LOVE the outfits that Des made. We are huge fans of Des' here. She is such a talented lady. The dress and vest are PERFECTION!!!!!!!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Beautiful outfits on 2 beautiful models!!!! So adorable, Christine!:wub:

That little Leo really cracks me up. I loved the picture that said "If it's all about Mia, then I'm not playing"!!! Sooo cute! And that sweet little Mia is just the perfect beautiful little lady!!:wub::wub:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Oh my goodness, you can't get cuter than that...what beautiful gifts. I love all the pics. It shows how happy Leo and Mia are with their presents.

Great job...I know how hard it can be when they don't want to sit still because they are too excited. Those pics are the best!:wub:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Great christmas outfits!!!
Thank you so much. Kisses to sweet Bailey :wub:

They look sooo adorable and I love the red and gold coloured damask bed,perfect for holiday piccies. Were did you get them, the colour sceme matches for us too.
Thank you so much. I LOVE this bed. It truly is so beautiful and can fit many fluffs :wub:. Here is where I got it from constantine throne bougie bed: Bitch New York - Designer Dog Carriers, Designer Dog Clothing

They are just too adorable in their Christmas outfits!!!
Oh Mary, thank you so much!!!!!!

Oh, the pictures are fabulous and I LOVE the outfits that Des made. We are huge fans of Des' here. She is such a talented lady. The dress and vest are PERFECTION!!!!!!!
Sher, thank you. I don't know what I would do without her, especially for holdiay outfits. She truly is wonderful. Hugs to you and your gang.

Beautiful outfits on 2 beautiful models!!!! So adorable, Christine!:wub:

That little Leo really cracks me up. I loved the picture that said "If it's all about Mia, then I'm not playing"!!! Sooo cute! And that sweet little Mia is just the perfect beautiful little lady!!:wub::wub:
Awww Lori thanks so much. Is my Leo too much or what. I posted the pics just in the order that I took them. He truly is a riot, and my Mia, bless her, I think she gets a kick out of his little ways. Thank you again.

Aww - what sweeties!
Thank you so much and many hugs to you.

They look so gorgeous in their holiday attire!!! Thanks for sharing the lovely pics!!! :)
Thanks Eileen. I was so excited to get them and couldn't wait to share. Many hugs.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts