Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As you know the kids spent lots of laptime yesterday, and over hubby and I had to go to MIL's, so I wanted to give the kids some outside time before their dinner, these two sure enjoy the outdoors.

And off he goes, zoom zoom Leo

IMG_0772.jpg

IMG_0778.jpg

A blur of white :wub:

IMG_0780.jpg

Sweet Mia, taking in all the wonderful smellies

View attachment 89218

Uh oh, I think I hear Becky crying for us :( (Becky is a herding dog two doors down, same age as my two, and Becky just loves them. When they were pups, Becky was just too big for them and didn't realize her size, but her owners did a wonderful job with her, and now my kids feel comfortable around her and happy to see her, and hate to hear her cry for them :( She still is alot bigger then my two, so everyone is always on leashes, but they really interact very well. I'm amazed at how well the owners did with sweet Becky, she is one amazing girl.
IMG_0768.jpg

Mia, I think Becky wants us to come over, but she did stop crying, makes us all sad when she cries for us, Mommy included.

IMG_0769.jpg

Becky, we'll stop over tommorow, okay? We have to go and eat dinner soon, but we'll see ya tommorow. Think your Mommy will have those special treats? Ah, it doesn't matter, we will just be happy to see you, Have a good night Becky.

IMG_0776.jpg

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :smpullhair::smpullhair::smpullhair:, the clover patch, their is one little reason, just one, that I wish it would disappear and that would be....
View attachment 89222

The every determined LEO. Mia is trained and gets it, that she is not permitted to hop in the clover patch, as pups, they both of course couldn't wait to hop in it. Leo, knows it's a no no, but I still have to work with him. He'll try it once, and I'll give him the signal no no no, he'll leave it alone, and minutes later, he'll give it one more try. Hubby and I are thinking of just fencing it off. But the little guy is almost there, but he always has to have that final try, but I'm always there to scoop him up, but he's a little bugger.

IMG_0784.jpg

Ah, and there's my little girl, knowing it's dinner time :wub: Time to go in Mommy :wub:
IMG_0789.JPG

Hopefully today, I can take my two to see their little friends, their absolute favorite is Lilly the pug, but they love Becky too, and there is an amazing German Shepard, who is a therapy dog, who my two are just in awe of, I have to admit, I am too :wub:

Hope you all have a good zoom zoom kind of day :)

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Looks as if a grand time was had by all! It's so much fun to watch them run and play. :wub:

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Leo is just too much. It's a good thing you have Mia to even out the scales in the mischief department! lol They're both absolutely precious! :wub:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Leo is just too much. It's a good thing you have Mia to even out the scales in the mischief department! lol They're both absolutely precious! :wub:
Thank you everyone. LOL, yup, I always say Mia is my sanity, and Leo bless his little heart, is my giggle boy.

Thank you for the sweet comments (hugs)

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
I love to watch their little bursts of energy. Leo is quite the entertainer. :wub: Awe, how cute that Mia and Leo were concerned and looking for their playmate next door. They are truly children with fur!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts