Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally bit the bullet and made Sophie a grooming appointment. :unsure: The last groomer did a number on her and I hardly even recognized her when I picked her up, so this time I arranged for a mobile groomer to come to our home. She seems very nice and we chatted for a short time on the phone.

Poor Sophie is starting to look like her mommy doesn't love her. :eek: I really need to hone my grooming skills. I can do some of the minor stuff, but I really applaud you gals that do all of the grooming yourself. :aktion033:

So anyway, tomorrow morning Sophie will get her little make-over and then hopefully I can take her birthday picture's and post them! She got a new cupcakes dress and bow that I can't wait to see her wear! :wub:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Good luck with the new groomer! I LOOOVE our mobile groomer. The first time she came it took THREE HOURS but when she was done she said Dora acted great for her and she was cut just how I requested. :) Happy early birthday Sophie!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sophie says thank you! :wub: I really hope we have the same luck that you did!

Good luck with the new groomer! I LOOOVE our mobile groomer. The first time she came it took THREE HOURS but when she was done she said Dora acted great for her and she was cut just how I requested. :) Happy early birthday Sophie!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts