Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't posted pictures in a LONG time so I figured I'd share a few of my "original's" as I call them-Mia & Cody :wub:

Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae
Mammal Vertebrate Dog Canidae Dog breed
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae
Dog Canidae Maltese Dog breed Pink

I liked this one too Cody in the front & Bella coming up in the rear. Malts in motion.:wub:

Dog Canidae Pomeranian Asphalt West highland white terrier

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Awwwww Mia and Cody are two of my very favorites. :wub:
Maggie, I loved seeing pictures of your "originals" but now you need to post pictures of the whole gang.

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Awwwww Mia and Cody are two of my very favorites. :wub:
Maggie, I loved seeing pictures of your "originals" but now you need to post pictures of the whole gang.
Thanks everyone!

Jane I will try to get a "decent" one of all 4 today. I wish I could get all 5 together but Snoopy won't have it! :blink:

·
Premium Member
20,083 Posts
Finally! :aktion033: Pics of the kids!!!!

I hope we get to catch a glimpse of the Snoop Dog! He can be alone, I haven't seen him in ages...pretty please.....??? :innocent:

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Thanks everyone!

Jane I will try to get a "decent" one of all 4 today. I wish I could get all 5 together but Snoopy won't have it! :blink:
Is he scared of Mia????:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

Great pictures.....think I've seen them some where else! :D Ya know I love my Cody boy! :wub:

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
WOHOO Maggie!!! I am SO HAPPY that you posted updated pictures of your originals lol yeah I remember they were the first two of your crew .. they look as BEAUTIFUL as ever..

haha I like that last zoomie pic too

Thank you so much for updating. I was looking forward to seeing them...now where are the "after being owned by the originals" ?

hugs
Kat

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
What adorable pictures! It really HAS been a long time since you've posted new pics of your gang.:w00t:

Maggie, Cody's coat looks fantastic...I just had to tell you. :chili: It really shows off in the pic of him & Bella outside. Good job!

I love the 1st pic of Mia with her cute little tongue sticking out! :wub::wub::wub:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.