Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Many SM'ers have other babies who aren't Maltese. Let us see your menagerie! Post pics of your non-Maltese babies - cat's, birds, horses, whatever! This should be fun! ;)

Sorry the pic is this way - I cannot flip it :(

Meet Frank - his eyes look green in the pic, but they are a brilliant blue...just like Frank Sinatra's

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Here's my other fluffs Harry and Amber. I can't get good piccies of the koi fish.

Harry got on the roof one day,chasing a bird and couldn't get down,maybe he just wanted to get away from it all. The fluffs love him and he loves so rub up against and play w/ them. He acts mor elike a dog sometimes,than a cat..

Amber our little Princess Pinkie Pie,this is her as a pup,I just love that piccie.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
OMG I am LOVING all these babies. They all are sooooooooooooooooo precious!
Oh please keep them coming!!!!!

Pat, that is such a precious picture of you and Tink,
Michelle, OMG your Cocker is to die for.

Each and everyone of these babies are so darn beautiful and cute. LOVE THEM.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
I LOVE them all - how could anyone not love animals - look at those expressive faces.

Now, if only all humans could be so loyal, kind and loving - oh what world we would have - we would all benefit - it would be fun to awaken each day - - -

Allie

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
I' love to see others fluffy little critters. We've always had more than one breed of fluff in our house,so hard to pick just one... I like the variety and I think the enegergy from different personalities make it fun too.

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Chowders little (but slightly older brother) Darby aka darb-dizzle, the 3 year-old-pom:

and of course Mr. Chowdizzle himself:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
These are all so cute. I've got nada other than stuffed animals for Tyler. :brownbag: I'm running out the door to get a Ch-Ch-Chia Pet. Might take me a while to grow though. :HistericalSmiley:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts