Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw an article about this thing called the PuppyPurse on The Pampered Puppy website.

Here is the manufactures website: PuppyPurses
You can buy directly from them. The prices seem to range from $55 -$300. They have 51 different styles/colors.

·
Registered
755 Posts
I've seen those and I really want to get one. Princess's daddy however thinks it's silly so we haven't gotten one YET..... <_< I think it's so cute.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I think those are adorable, but I think Tuffy is a bit on the big size for those now.. My husband on the other hand, who usually loves little doggy clothes, was practically rolling on the floor laughing his butt off.. he thought it was ridiculous <_< I still think it's cute.. but I think people might wonder about me if I was carrying my dog like that.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Mystify79@Oct 7 2004, 08:19 PM
but I think people might wonder about me if I was carrying my dog like that. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=11452
[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean. I think it is cute but not sure if I would use it. If I got one it would probably be the denim one. It looks like something I would use more often.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
it def. would be a lot cheaper to make one. they are cute though...so many styles

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
wont your baby's neck get tired?

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There is no pressure on the neck. It is like a sling that gets wrapped around the torso (with holes for the legs. When you pick them up the pressure would be distributed through out the torso area. I don't think there would be any pressure on one certain area.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
One thing I thought of is would they be able to pee with it on? Or would you have to take it off for them to go? Hmm. I might email the company and ask them.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Originally posted by Nichole+Oct 8 2004, 12:39 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-pattyspuppies
@Oct 7 2004, 07:12 PM
THOSE ARE REALLY CUTE.  I SEW ; SO I WONDER.............................
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=11442
If you decide to make some, let me know, I might like to buy one from you! I think they are ADORABLE!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=11465
[/B][/QUOTE]
YES THEY ARE, MY DAUGHTER IS GETTING MARRIED NEXT SAT AND I HAVE TO MOVE MY MOM ON THE 22 & 23, BUT AFTER THAT I MAY TRY TO MAKE SOME. I'LL KEEP YOU POSTED.

·
Registered
447 Posts
I don't think Brit'ny would like that very much.

She likes to poke her head out of the carrier and then go back in and sleep in the darkness

Plus we wouldn't be able to get into HALF the places we go because its obvious you have your dog with you.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I emailed PuppyPurse 2 questions and just got a response.

1) How the two sides are held together?
The sides of the PuppyPurse are held together by very strong velcro!

2)Would the dog be able to pee with this on? Or do you have to take it off for them to go?
You have to take the PuppyPurse off when you take the dog out to pee.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts