Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
big excitement again.
as every year I buht a adventcalendar for my little boy. and each year I think..he CAN'T know that it is for him. never!

but still, little cleverheini knows it and is all excited, STARES at his calendar and is soo pittiful, poor soul.

maybe this way will work?

mhh,....

another try

:blink: http://de.tinypic.com/r/avhn9v/7

I packed it away now, so he is not so sad. it is a new sort of calendar this year, with stinkie-treats in it. dried liver and such things. that will be yummy!...

if ONLY the first of december came quickly!

now he is laying on his little carpet an is sulking in the sun waiting for december :wub:

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
:HistericalSmiley: ok Heini mama,
NOTHING passes this smart boy :wub: He just KNOWS that it is HIS ^_^ I am sorry, but you gotta try harder. I bet that he can also tell time and just knows that it is almost December :wub:

love that last photo awwwh super cute of him with the stuffed carpet doggie ^_^

hugs
Kat

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Really so cute that you get him his special calendar every year! Heini is a smart boy!! It's good to see his adorable pics again!

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Isn’t he just the funniest little guy - Omgoodness, he is so curious as to what mommy has put in my room.

He’s like a detective trying to figure things out. Just the sweetest.

I love the carpet in his room, very cute.

·
Registered
857 Posts
I luv him!

Wish I could find that kind of thing for my boyz!!

Thank you for sharing him!!

:wub::innocent::wub:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
There's my Heini boy! Becky, he's way to smart for you to pull anything over on him. He knows that's his and it holds his favorite treats. :thumbsup:
Its so good to see Heini pictures! We love you guys. :wub:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Heini is just too adorable!!! It's so amazing how he knows it's his. Heini you have sometime to go yet, so you may want to stop sulking. Sure love seeing your pictures again.

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Oh Becky, I'm so excited to see Heini photos! :wub::wub::wub: He's so incredibly adorable and one of the smartest little Malts I know!!!!! :D Hurry up December!

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Heini are you a spoiled little boy? I think so:wub: You have to wait till Dec 1st littleman, I know it's hard to wait but you'll be soooo happy when mommy helps you open a special little gift just for you everyday. :chili:I love you sweetheart:smootch::heart: take good care of your mommy I love her too.
Becky those pictures made me laugh he reminds me of a skin kid:HistericalSmiley: he's just toooo cute for his own good:wub:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Welcome back, Heini and Becky! We have missed you guys. Hope all is well. Becky, I think you should sneak Heini a special treat for being such a special little man!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts