where is he?

...ahh there he is

*roll around - putting on eau de stinky dead and dried worm**

JIPPIIEEHHHH

I'm thirsty...but DON'T want ANY water on my feeties :blush:

mommy & me at our little sandy beach

cool, huh?

rolling around and digging in the sand
(here I HAVE to leave on the leash ALWAYS!...sometimes he rolls down the hill and I don't want him do dissapear in that river...it's really fast)

look, I made myself pretty :yes:

you like it?

my sunchild :wub:

what a LOVELY day :Happy_Dance:

byebye and wuff
heini & schnupp

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ohh yes, it was sooo great to be outside without all that rainstuff on, rushing quickly to get back in the dry and warm.

heini was sooo happy, playing, rolling around, laying in the grass and just frolicking around. I just enjoyed watching him sooo much.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Yay!! The rain's gone! :D

I always love your beautiful pictures and especially like the shots of Heini up close with dirt on his little face! :wub:

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
:chili::chili::chili::chili: WOHOOOOO Heini boy!!!! Sun is here and Heini looks SO HAPPY :wub::chili::chili::chili: love it.. I especially loved seeing him roll on the grass :HistericalSmiley:

awesome pictures. Thanks for your share of the sunshine :D

hugs
Kat

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh Heini, I have been wanting a new adventure form you!!! Beautiful sunshine and greenery and Heini!!! What more could you want!! :wub:

·
Registered
8,535 Posts
Heini , you Lucky boy :thumbsup: how much more fun can you possibly have B) stinky treats, stinky worms, sounds like heaven :Sunny Smile:

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
heini has the best adventures and a great traveling photog to follow him around :chili:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts