Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Oh Kat I am so thrilled! Thank you so much for the camels! (And thank you Pat for mailing them!!)

The T's were so happy to get their box! I set Triniti in the "maternity ward" with Terra so he could help open their "Pressie" lol :chili::chili:
"What's dis Momma? Mail for da fluffs?"

"Don't stand der Momma taking pictures! Open owr pwesent!" says Triniti

"Oh wook Triniti! Something smells good in here! And yeah! A card fwom dear Awntie Pat!" Terra yells

"Wook Terra! What awe dees swange cweatures?"

"Mmmm whateva day awe day taste good!"

"And day awe comfortable too! But ouch Trin watch dat big fwuffy booty!" says Terra

"zzzzzz"

"Tank you Awntie Kat and Awntie Pat!"

(Now how can I get a camel club pic for my siggie?) :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
Love your pics especially the "big fluffy booty" pic. :HistericalSmiley:I just love the look on Terrra's face.:HistericalSmiley: Kat and Pat are two sweet ladies, all right.:wub:

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
The pics are great!!! The big booty.:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

:blush: Ok I'll ask. What is the camel club?
People belong to the Camel Club when Kat sends them camels from Dubai. She picks random members and sends them toy camels. Brown for boys and pink for girls. A few years ago a member from Austrailia sent members Roos, which are baby Kangaroos. It's just sort of a fun thing some of our members do. You never know, one day you too might be a member of the Camel Club!

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
People belong to the Camel Club when Kat sends them camels from Dubai. She picks random members and sends them toy camels. Brown for boys and pink for girls. A few years ago a member from Austrailia sent members Roos, which are baby Kangaroos. It's just sort of a fun thing some of our members do. You never know, one day you too might be a member of the Camel Club!
Oh how fun!! Thanks for filling me in.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
so nice to see your babies enjoying the camels, Kelly :wub::wub: thanks for sharing. I thought that you were best to receive that package from Pat because of your 1 boy and 1 girl adorable malts (among the small list that I had for this year)

Thank you, Pat - luv ya <3
ps. pleeeeeeease answer the question in my last PM! Snowy & Crystal are whining here :(

(Now how can I get a camel club pic for my siggie?) :thumbsup:
If you like to, here is what thoughtful and creative Maggie (villemo) created for anyone who wanna use it ;)

We're sad because we're not part of the Camel Club. :(
:smcry::smcry:Everyone's part of the camel club -- EXCEPT US. :(
awwh Lynn, I really really really hope you (or anyone else) don't see it this way :(
Every single SM member is included in the camel club :)

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Welcome to the Camel Club and thanks so much for sharing the sweet photos of your T's playing with their Camel's!

It's so nice to see how happy they are!

That's so sweet and thoughtful of Kat and Pat! :aktion033:

Alexandra :wub:

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
I'm glad those camels made it to you safely.:chili: No need to thank me....I was just holding on to them awaiting Kat's directions on which way they were heading.

:thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts