Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello New Friends!
In November, I adopted a stray from the local pet hospital. There's no available history on him other than he was found at local landfill. Vet estimates he is about 5 but I think he's younger because he's so playful.
I have 2 other dogs...a 12 year old, 10 lb Shitzhu-yorkie named Lucy whom I have had since she was 8 weeks old. And I have a 9 year old Shitzhu named Snookie whom I inherited from a family member.
Eddie, the new guy, was timid and insecure when I first brought him home but has since grown into a happy and playful little boy. He is just over 9 lbs.
I'm very happy to have a home for him.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,196 Posts
What a precious, adorable face! Thank you for adopting! I look fwd. to more stories & photos. Welcome to SM!

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Welcome to you and Eddie! How could anyone dump this little angel?! Thank you so much for rescuing him and giving him the life he deserves. He is so adorable :wub:

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
It is well beyond my comprehension how anyone could just leave that precious little dog in some landfill??? He certainly is adorable and thank you for adopting him and giving him such a good and loving home. Looking forward to hearing and seeing more of him as well as your other two little fluffs as well.

·
Premium Member
23,996 Posts
He's adorable. :wub: The girl I just adopted was just 8 and people think she's a puppy so the age might be right. It's mainly the teeth that tell the tale. Thank you for adopting. Can't see the changes in him with love and health.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts