Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hooray, the wait is over. Our 2 new Malt pups are finally home. We picked them up on 12/17..One boy (14 weeks old) we named COTTON BALL, and one girl (12 weeks old) we named POWDER PUFF.
They are magnificent and full of life. They are getting better and better each day on the wee wee pads. The male is smaller even though older, and he is full of energy.
This 2 lb bundle of joy chases my very BIG cat Jazzy. Jazzy is a smart cat and must know that they are babies. He has a wonderful way and will win them over for sure.

I told my wife Diane that we are building an ARC as we have 2 of everthing: kids, grandkids, cats, dogs, cars, etc.
WHAT A JOYOUS CHRISTMAS THIS WILL BE, AND WE HOPE ALL OF YOU HAVE THE BEST CHRISTMAS SEASON EVER. Oh, Santa may bring a digital camera so I cam learn how to get pixs on the site. Can't wait. Thanks for all of you who support this sight with your wisdom and stories and experience...lUV TO ALL
LEN

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Yay Len! How very exciting for you and your family. Please continue updating us about your two new additions. I'll be getting my Sadie's littermate, Sassy this week or next so I'm VERY interested in stories of 2 malts. Merry Christmas. Don't forget their stockings!
Susan

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
That's so awesome! If you build an arc, take a picture with your digital camera! LOL.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
congrats....sound so very exciting. what a wonderful xmas you are going to have!

·
Registered
994 Posts
Originally posted by len@Dec 21 2004, 04:43 PM

Hooray, the wait is over.  Our 2 new Malt pups are finally home.  We picked them up on 12/17..One boy (14 months old) we named COTTON BALL, and one girl (12 weeks old)  we named POWDER PUFF.
They are magnificent and full of life.  They are getting better and better each day on the wee wee pads. The male is smaller even though older, and he is full of energy.
This 2 lb bundle of joy chases my very BIG cat Jazzy.  Jazzy is a smart cat and must know that they are babies.  He has a wonderful way and will win them over for sure.

I told my wife Diane that we are building an ARC as we have 2 of everthing: kids, grandkids, cats, dogs, cars, etc.
WHAT A JOYOUS CHRISTMAS THIS WILL BE, AND WE HOPE ALL OF YOU HAVE THE BEST CHRISTMAS SEASON EVER.  Oh, Santa may bring a digital camera so I cam learn how to get pixs on the site.  Can't wait.  Thanks for all of you who support this sight with your wisdom and stories and experience...lUV TO ALL

LEN
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=24717
[/QUOTE]

you sound so happy god bless
these babies are th bestest

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Dec 21 2004, 04:57 PM
Congrats!  It would be so much fun to have 2 puppies!

Did I read your post right, your 14month old male weighs only 2 lbs?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=24721
[/QUOTE]

OOPS, NICE CATCH. I MADE AN ERROR, THE MALE IS 14 WEEKS, NOT 14 MONTHS. i JUST EDITED ORIG POST. THANKS SOO MUCH..
IT MUST BE ALL THE EXCITEMENT..BOTH OF THEM DO WEIGH 2LBS
LEN

1 - 20 of 21 Posts