Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bailey & Sophie have taken over the couch in our front room. They nap there everyday and love looking out of the window watching cars go by and kids playing in the yard across the street.
IMG_1669.jpg
IMG_1676.jpg
IMG_1678.jpg

Sophie has taken it upon herself to let it be known when the shades are closed and she wants to look out. She will bark like crazy until someone goes out to open them for her :HistericalSmiley: She has even figured out how to grab the cord in her mouth and open them herself! Now I have to put the cords up high so that she can't reach them! She's too smart for her own good sometimes :innocent:
IMG_1689.jpg
IMG_1692.jpg
IMG_1684.jpg

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Yup it's their couch alright Jennifer. I think you have to get them little remotes to control the blinds. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: I can't get over how they express themselves in wanting something. They're so sweet. I sometimes feel sorry that we're on a high floor and Tyler can't see out.:huh: He also hears barking out on the street and probably thinks they're right out our window, not over a dozen floors below, and obviously no threat. :)

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Oh that is the sweetest picture with the fluffs and their blanket! Thanks for sharing!

Terra has taken over our recliner. Everytime my husband or I go to sit down, she hops up and stares at us like, "What are YOU doing?" lol

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
They looks so cute and cozy!!!:wub:Mine does not know how to jump on the couch she'll just sit directly in front of it and will stay there until someone picks her up and puts her on the couch:HistericalSmiley:
You babies are beautiful !

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
How sweet, I love how they are both snuggled up with their soft blanket in the first shot. Sophie is Miss Captain Smarty Pants, alright! :w00t: The next thing you know she'll be opening the door for the mailman. :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
4,906 Posts
Oh are they cute all cuddled up under their blankey on their couch. They are both so beautiful Jennifer. Sophie is growing so fast! Bailey Grace is as gorgeous as ever. What a great window for them to look out. Little smarty pants can open the blinds, isn't she something. Cute pictures, thanks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts