Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it would be fun to post pics of our fluffs when we first got them and then now.

Chloe when she first came home

Chloe now, almost 5 years later

Riley when i first got him

Riley now

Noelle when i first saw her pic

Noelle now

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
Adorable! Your babies are sooooo sweet!!! :wub::wub::wub:

The puppy pics I have of Susie & Sadie weren't taken with a digital camera, and my scanner is broken at the moment. :( But I'll enjoy seeing everyone else's then and now pics! What a cute idea!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
What wonderful pictures of Chloe, Riley and Noelle. They totally change but look even more beautiful as they age.:wub: And look at Aolani - what an amazing coat in that second picture.
I didn't get Tyler until he was 8 months so not much of a change. I'm not even bothering with a picture although my Avatar has him as a pup and my siggie is now. Okay -- who's calling me lazy out there? :angry::HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Adorable! Your babies are sooooo sweet!!! :wub::wub::wub:

The puppy pics I have of Susie & Sadie weren't taken with a digital camera, and my scanner is broken at the moment. :( But I'll enjoy seeing everyone else's then and now pics! What a cute idea!

Allison, maybe this seems like a dumb question, but here goes anyway, are Susie and Sadie twins? They look alike in everyway to me. How do you tell them apart? If they are twins how in the world did you find them? I would love to have twin dogs ( do they exist) my dh is a identical twin, wouldn't that be fun for him and me of course lol I look at those precious little faces and just want to hold them both and hug them and give them kisses:wub:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
I'm enjoying this thread so much :chili: thanks for starting it!

Yeager then...

surveying his domain

We found out about his sock-fetish on his first day home :)

Yeager now...

Still my little darling, always will be :wub:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Aolani the first day I brought him home:

Aolani just a few days ago:
Aolani is just a little doll. :)

What wonderful pictures of Chloe, Riley and Noelle. They totally change but look even more beautiful as they age.:wub: And look at Aolani - what an amazing coat in that second picture.
I didn't get Tyler until he was 8 months so not much of a change. I'm not even bothering with a picture although my Avatar has him as a pup and my siggie is now. Okay -- who's calling me lazy out there? :angry::HistericalSmiley:
Tyler is such a sweetheart.:wub: Hopefully we'll get to see more pictures of him.

Button and Bows

first picture is now, last picture is then
I remember when you got B&B and how sad she was. She sure has hit the jackpot when she found you. :wub:

Matilday is such a little doll. :wub:

Here's Lacie right after I got her. And then Lacie now.
I love that picture of Lacie. :wub: I have that same comforter. :)

Here's Tilly as a puppy and Tilly now.
Tilly has grown up to be quite the little sweetie. :wub:

Emily and Sasha when we first got them (proud papa...),Amber with Sasha and Bitsy and Rylee on their first day with all the kids. Bitsy is up front w/ her brown paws and Rylee in the upper right ,looking like a little waif.....
Look at all the babies, love them . :wub:
I'm enjoying this thread so much :chili: thanks for starting it!

Yeager then...

surveying his domain

We found out about his sock-fetish on his first day home :)

Yeager now...

Still my little darling, always will be :wub:
I can see why Yeager is your little darling, he is such a cutie. :wub:

Thank you everyone for the pics, lets keep them coming. I love seeing our babies as babies or when we first got them and how much they'ved changed

1 - 15 of 15 Posts