Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last night once again i was having a coughing fit during the night and out of the corner of my eye i see maxi sleeping on the corner of the bed he hears me coughing gets up comes face to face with me and gives me a kiss on my nose and wraps his body around my head and stays there to sleep
i mean does it get any better than this
i just adore this baby
and mind you he isnt a major kissy huggy furbaby
everyday maxi touches my heart

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how do they know if we dont feel good i mean he has done this before but last night he just came to check on me and gave me this big kiss on the nose
he is adorable and stayed close to me all night he is a gem all i can say

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Awwwwwww how sweet is that????

I know how perceptive these little guys and gals are, hubby often goes to bed for an afternonn nap because he isn't a good sleeper at night and of course his lifetime pal and buddy Scooby always is there right by his side. Not so long ago Scooby came racing out to me and jumped up on my legs and with a desparate pushing and whining at me I thought what is wrong? Then he raced back to the bedroom so I followed. My hubby suffers from mild sleep apnea and at that time he wasn't breathing, I had to wake him and make him sit up, now if I had not known of this I may have not been able to get there in time. Most times hubby wakes himself up with a coughing fit when this happens and that is the first time it has happened like that, he may have woken himself but Scooby was concerned.
These little treasures are priceless and they know by instinct that all is not well, but to know to come and alert me is something we are eternally grateful to Scooby for.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I know these babies just touch our hearts.
They are the greatest and just seem to know when somethings wrong!!!

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Originally posted by Maxismom@Sep 12 2005, 10:57 AM
wow how smart of scooby and thank god he came to get you
i know these babies are the best and everyday they prove it

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=98733
[/QUOTE]

We think Scooby is just so special and I know that the love he has for both of us is shown every minute of the day. When ever I pick him up for a little cuddle he snuggles his little head up hard against my face and makes the cutest little sighs and I just feel the warmth of his puppy love.

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
I have just started having leg cramps at night, last night i had them. Matilda came up and put her little body around my neck. I could hardly believe it. I moved her and she again did the same thing. I feel so loved by her

·
Registered
496 Posts
Originally posted by Scoobydoo@Sep 12 2005, 10:39 AM
Awwwwwww how sweet is that????

I know how perceptive these little guys and gals are, hubby often goes to bed for an afternonn nap because he isn't a good sleeper at night and of course his lifetime pal and buddy Scooby always is there right by his side. Not so long ago Scooby came racing out to me and jumped up on my legs and with a desparate pushing and whining at me I thought what is wrong?  Then he raced back to the bedroom so I followed. My hubby suffers from mild sleep apnea and at that time he wasn't breathing, I had to wake him and make him sit up, now if I had not known of this I may have not been able to get there in time. Most times hubby wakes himself up with a coughing fit when this happens and that is the first time it has happened like that, he may have woken himself but Scooby was concerned.
These little treasures are priceless and they know by instinct that all is not well, but to know to come and alert me is something we are eternally grateful to Scooby for.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=98729
[/QUOTE]

That's awesome...you should have named Scooby "Lassie"

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by maltese momma@Sep 12 2005, 04:07 PM
i agree they sure are wonderful 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=98891
[/QUOTE]

oh my are they just adorable!! you dress them so cute
everyone on here keeps there furbabies so beautiful and handsome that
whenever i feel down and out i come on here and i smile

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
I don cry very often but last night was the first time Ruby had seen me cry. We were watching "Million Dollar Baby" and the last 45 minutes or so I just couldn't stop crying, even after the movie was over I kept crying.....she just sat on my chest looking at me like "What's wrong Mommy?" and gave me kisses. She didn't like it when I blew my nose! I think the events of the last few weeks finally all came out last night...
But she sure made me feel better!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts