Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was on the internet and couldn't figure out why Matilda was being so noisy, she kept getting into my things and was barking and making all sorts of noises, then it dawned on me,:blink: I had hid one of her balls yesterday in my office, she's way to smart:HistericalSmiley:how on earth did she know she was missing one ball:HistericalSmiley:she only has 9:w00t:

Attachments

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
That first pic speaks volumes. It's all your fault. LOL
They know where things are even if you THINK you hid them.

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it's to bad I couldn't teach her to dust while she's looking,:LOL: I love that girl:smootch::tender: did you notice she had another ball right behind her lol

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
They always seem to know where their things are -- even if you think you've hidden them very well. LOL
So why is it our skin kids (my DS) can't find anything even if it's right in front of his nose??
Paula - I think that Matilda was really looking for Tyler to play with. :wub: But she settled for the ball.:HistericalSmiley:
She so darn cute and smart, that sweet girl of yours.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
I tell you that Matilda is a smart one. How in the world
do you hide her Christmas presents:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:. Not only
is she smart she is just so darn cute:wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
4,906 Posts
Matilda is a smart little cookie plus she's so incredibly cute. So you mean all those balls have to be out for her to play with at all times? LOL She's a riot. I just love looking at her so thanks for the pictures. :wub::wub:

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Matilda is such a smarty pants! London is just like Matilda...too smart for her own good, when my husband or I have to hide something from her we have to take her into the other room otherwise she will bark at the item we hid from her reach! lol

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Matilda, u smarty girl! I think that she was also trying to tell mommy to leave the PC and start doing her task: throw the ball for fetch :p

yes that girl runs the house:HistericalSmiley: so Kat why don't you bring Snowy and Crystal over, Matilda needs to play

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Matilda is a smart little cookie plus she's so incredibly cute. So you mean all those balls have to be out for her to play with at all times? LOL She's a riot. I just love looking at her so thanks for the pictures. :wub::wub:

she does have ALL the balls out at one time:w00t: and I've about killed myself tripping on a couple:blink: when I tried to put a few away she went crazy looking for them:HistericalSmiley: I plan on taking three to AZ with me this winter:chili:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts