Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received two Thermal Pet Mats from PetEdge, they were very inexpensive and they work great!

I wanted some kind of heated bed for Wilson, but I didn't want something that had to be plugged in- I was worried about it getting too warm, or him chewing on the cord. This one heats up by his body heat. Wilson sleeps in his own bed, on the floor by our bed, and before I got this, all night I was reaching down to make sure he was still covered up and to make sure he wasn't too cold. Well now when I reach down, he won't be under his blanket- just laying on top of this mat and he feels warm!

I got two- one to leave on his bed in our bedroom, and one for the sofa- where Wilson spends most of his day while we are at work. When we are going in the car I take the one off the sofa and put it in his carrier.

Wilson and I give this product

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Is that what you got?
I looked at them too...they are very inexpensive if they work like they say....

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are excellent- After he gets up I can put my hand on where he was- and it is sooooooo warm and toasty.

It makes a crinkly sound- I think it has a Thermal blanket that you usually see in car safety kits, inside it. Which work the same way- they reflect your body heat back to you.

In my next PetEdge order, I am going to order another one to leave in his bed in our office- which is located in the basement.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Is that what you got?
I looked at them too...they are very inexpensive if they work like they say....
[/B]

for whatever reason, my link didn't post?!

Thermal Cat Bed

Is that what you got?

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts