Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Wow, that sounds like a gret bag... I would love to see a picture.

You may want to try to put something Noodle loves, such as a blanket, one of your old shirts....somehting like that, in the new bag and put the old bag up for awhile to encourage him to go into the new bag. After he has taken to it then bring down the old bag for Cookie.

Judi

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Originally posted by DMZ dogs@Nov 2 2004, 08:08 AM
Well, the new dog bag arrived today finally.  I had ordered it from PetsMart a month ago, had it shipped to my parents who sent it on to me.  It's lovely.  It's red and black, has lots of mesh for seeing and breathing.  It's a four-in-one.  It functions as a bed, a car seat, a backpack, and a wheeled carrier that meets airline regulations as a carry-on.  I got it for Noodle. 
i would like to see that bag too!!!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom+Nov 2 2004, 11:17 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Kodie
@Nov 2 2004, 09:13 AM
Does anyone know where I can find a front back pack so kodie is in the front of me not back?????????
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=14449
PetSmart has some:
Lady Print or Black Carrier
Global Front Carrier
The Front Carrier from Outward Hound
The Outward Hound Pet Sling.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=14452
[/B][/QUOTE]

I just looked at those.... but i dunno if they will work cause I already have one from there and it is a bag type (like some of those in the pictures) and kodie didnt sit still in those (he hangs too far out.. lol)... i was looking for something with more support... Like the same bag DMZ bought but it just sits infront of your body... I saw one somewhere on the internet but i think they were sold out... and now i cant find the site..

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Do a search for the Pouch-o-Pet on Google. A lot of websites carry the pouch. They might have them in stock. You can also check on ebay. I checked today and there were none but maybe there will be one in the next few weeks.

Otherwise you can email Celltei and ask when the new design will be available. Maybe it is coming out in January.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Are there any tricks to keeping doggy in the carriers? I have two, the lady one from Petsmart and an outward bound black one, and Zoey just keeps jumping out. The black one has a snap closure and she pops it open! What can I do?
Any advice would be helpful!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
I bought one from petsmart that only snapped open and Lexi kept working her head out. I ended up taking it back. I love my Celltei Active Tote-o-Pet. It has locking zippers so she can't move the zippers even if I leave on half open. Does that make sense? If not let me know and I will try to word it differently.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts