Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other day, I was about to leave for work and I was looking for the dogs to say goodbye. I knew that N was in his heavily cushioned and draped kennel, but where was Little C? I was getting worried because I couldn't find her when I suddenly wondered....was she with him? I bent down, moved the afghan (yes, they have a hand-knitted afghan draped over the kennel), and sure enough: N was lying in the back and Little C was all curled up just inside. No one was growling. I didn't have time to hunt up my camera to get photographic evidence, and it would have been difficult to take a picture of them in there anyway. But still--actual snuggling took place!!! AND, yesterday while I was playing tug of war with Little C, I offered the other end to N. He took it and they tugged at the toy together for a few seconds before N remembered his dignity and dropped it. Little C was estatic. She kept trying to get him to play some more, but he wouldn't. But who cares? It's PROGRESS!!!!!

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Originally posted by NC's Mom@Apr 1 2005, 08:57 PM
The other day, I was about to leave for work and I was looking for the dogs to say goodbye.  I knew that N was in his heavily cushioned and draped kennel, but where was Little C?  I was getting worried because I couldn't find her when I suddenly wondered....was she with him?  I bent down, moved the afghan (yes, they have a hand-knitted afghan draped over the kennel), and sure enough:  N was lying in the back and Little C was all curled up just inside.  No one was growling.  I didn't have time to hunt up my camera to get photographic evidence, and it would have been difficult to take a picture of them in there anyway.  But still--actual snuggling took place!!!  AND, yesterday while I was playing tug of war with Little C, I offered the other end to N.  He took it and they tugged at the toy together for a few seconds before N remembered his dignity and dropped it.  Little C was estatic.  She kept trying to get him to play some more, but he wouldn't.  But who cares?  It's PROGRESS!!!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=48235
[/QUOTE]
How great is that !!! Would have been a great pic. though!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
That's wonderful!!!!

Kallie and Catcher seem to be doing better together, also. They aren't cuddling yet but Kallie is much more comfortable around him and isn't quite as intimidated and she will encourage him to play with her.... I can't wait to see a cuddle out of them, though!

Congrats to you, though!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Awwwwwwwwww how sweet is that!!! Glad they have seemed to have broken the ice between themselves.

Melinda & Sapper

1 - 7 of 7 Posts